Autopsy Round 20 vs Essendon - Roast, Toast and Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

341579.jpg

Guess the peptides have worn off

Just saw that again too. Harley "Was there every day of the week." Leigh "soft" Why does Harley hate the tigers??
he's bald and tigers have a lot of hair

Sorry but I have one massive negative and that is the flogs who sit near me that haven't been seen since the Melbourne game, but turn up in droves tonight because we had won 5 on the trot and celebrated like we'd won the flag during the last quarter. These are the supporters who I can't stand. I get we all get frustrated and annoyed at how things go, but don't come back after sitting at home when things were tough and act like you're the best fans in the world. It's flogs like these who would get finals tickets when those that go every week miss out.

Spot on, couldn't agree more! However, I did get attacked for voicing my opinions on fair-weather supporters so I'll keep quiet about from now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha another harley classic Essendon have more talent in their forward line if it becomes a shootout. Bruce called him on it and said they have the 13th ranked attack in the league!!
Harley introduced himself to a girl I was working with with "Hi, I'm Tom. I play for Geelong". What a w***er!:rolleyes:

Band wagoners are just people who don't give their time and money unconditionally.
What Richmond served up last time we played EFC was simply unprofessional. People justifiably stopped coming.
Last night was the perfect contrast, and the club and players will be rewarded, by more people coming, better atmosphere etc.
Positive reinforcement. Embrace it. It's momentum will take us to the next level.

That's not to say saps like you and I who turn up and pay memberships regardless of the level of incompetence on display over the last 30 years arent important too! Without us the club wouldn't have survived the 90s.

We weren't that bad in the 90's... do you mean 80's after 82?

3 absolutely pathetic efforts by Thomas just as he was subbed, too easy nudged out of the contest by merrit from the kickout. gave away a stupid free in the middle about 10 seconds later then when ellis cleared defensive 50 just dived at the essendon players leg who ran past him. He went off right after that.

Only see the one change this week:
In: McDonough or Lennon or Jackson (if fit but would give him at least one game in the twos)
Out: Thomas

If we bring McDonough or Lennon in, they become sub and Vlastuin moves into middle.

We weren't that bad in the 90's... do you mean 80's after 82?
Don't remember the 80s. 14 in 1990. Cant remember the mothers day massacre, I remember collingwood screwing us out of Brett Chalmers in the draft, Yabbie promising to restore the pride of the Richmond footy club, watching Dunstall run away from our end with 17 to his name, Dorotich missing at the same end and then us hitting the boundary relentlessly to win by 3, watching the '93 night final and then being annihilated round 1 by the crows...1995 was a long time coming! (Why so many Waverley memories?!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back