People with 'sources' - a chance at 'I told you so'

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some telling absences from this thread so far...

Step up folks....

Interesting that we haven't heard from any of those this thread is actually targeted at.

Says a lot

The above posts are idiotic.

It actually says nothing. What is the point of posters like Croweater78 and redhorse coming on this thread and encrypting their rumours?

The whole of this board knows what their rumours are and only time will tell whether they are on the money. Having them use this thread at this stage makes no sense.

The point of this thread is for people to encrypt what they know - so that in future we can have more of a reference point as to whether they are credible with their rumours.

For what its worth - Niximus this a tremendous thread and a great idea.

My rumour on Clarkson turned out correct. I posted about a betting run going on him at 2pm when he was at 14/1. Within 4 hours he had come down to 1.45 with betting eventually suspended.

My rumour on Clarkson turned out correct. I posted about a betting run going on him at 2pm when he was at 14/1. Within 4 hours he had come down to 1.45 with betting eventually suspended.
Part of it was, how many hurdles left?

It actually says nothing. What is the point of posters like Croweater78 and redhorse coming on this thread and encrypting their rumours?

The whole of this board knows what their rumours are and only time will tell whether they are on the money. Having them use this thread at this stage makes no sense.

The point of this thread is for people to encrypt what they know - so that in future we can have more of a reference point as to whether they are credible with their rumours.

Actually the point is for people who say " I know who it is. Wink wink", and then give vague, cryptic clues which could fit lots of people, so they can say "I told you so", whomever gets the job. They say they can't release details YET, so the thread makes perfect sense.

Actually the point is for people who say " I know who it is. Wink wink", and then give vague, cryptic clues which could fit lots of people, so they can say "I told you so", whomever gets the job. They say they can't release details YET, so the thread makes perfect sense.
And yes redhorse has named names. Croweater78 hasn't and is the perfect candidate for this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point of this thread is to put your money where your mouth is and sperate the trolls from those who are actually in the know .

When you have people coming on here saying: "trust me, I know something is happening but I can't tell you" this plays on the emotions of a scarred supporter base and can ultimately result in some very disappointed people should it turn out not to be true.

This is a mechanism to determine who in the future can be believed when making these statements.

My reading is that ce78 heard something from someone, but that person probably isn't in the know, but çe78 took it as fact. Ce78 probably realized this now and is slightly embarrassed. Which is completely fine and understandable. He now knows this particular source of his is unreliable.

I think you may have missed the point of this thread completely. No issue with redhorse's absence, but if I didn't know better, I would suggest that Niximus purpose built this thread because of croweater78's antics in the next coach thread.

Hopefully I remember the password.

wkikEUO9775kXTxt/kO0WDCCpUDlPr6ziNQmqul8K3O5dCF+HGuKaTTsVYmLCQq/LKa+YgncPJypHt8T/8i6dtPLENhWz/+Z+JBpca3CDqb7I6rWh4JN0aYbXvBEdS4/JipjsgNt8XyazHgKqPlpxHTQXoOg/QJnzXyz4UWC9PNzescfSIcSLsGAjzkX6n9DEcWCeFuP0uXFhLst74FR1S7COnhT5aeImr4fYOgxuzhqxNQc9jkIzv0FeYBGNnfVPRAb

I think you may have missed the point of this thread completely. No issue with redhorse's absence, but if I didn't know better, I would suggest that Niximus purpose built this thread because of croweater78's antics in the next coach thread.

Its more the fact that what is done is done with Croweater78. Him coming on here says nothing, neither does his absence. His rumour is completely out there.

For what its worth - I would much rather someone like Croweater come out and say their rumour - rather than come in here, encrypt a message and have it only be revealed when its all done.

Isn't the purpose of this thread for people to build up reputations as being 'in the know'?

Its more the fact that what is done is done with Croweater78. Him coming on here says nothing, neither does his absence. His rumour is completely out there.

For what its worth - I would much rather someone like Croweater come out and say their rumour - rather than come in here, encrypt a message and have it only be revealed when its all done.

Isn't the purpose of this thread for people to build up reputations as being 'in the know'?
His/her rumour is that he/she knows the coach, and we will be happy with them. And that they are still involved.
If he\she actually does know, this thread is a great opportunity to build confidence that he/she is connected to the club, and they want the supporters to know they are doing a good job etc. like he/she said. His/her rumour is not 'out there', except for continually hinting that he/she "knows who it is".

we assumed clarko and ran with it.
to my knowledge croweater78 has never said who the coach actually is. so his rumour is not completely out there. It could be clarko or Longmire. Or croweater78 could just over rate Ratten for all we know. the way croweater78 has released his info it could be any of about 5 people.
the thread is perfect for this circumstance.

Hopefully I remember the password.

wkikEUO9775kXTxt/kO0WDCCpUDlPr6ziNQmqul8K3O5dCF+HGuKaTTsVYmLCQq/LKa+YgncPJypHt8T/8i6dtPLENhWz/+Z+JBpca3CDqb7I6rWh4JN0aYbXvBEdS4/JipjsgNt8XyazHgKqPlpxHTQXoOg/QJnzXyz4UWC9PNzescfSIcSLsGAjzkX6n9DEcWCeFuP0uXFhLst74FR1S7COnhT5aeImr4fYOgxuzhqxNQc9jkIzv0FeYBGNnfVPRAb
Not quite as exciting at this point

b87dYyNRpTP9JQYnEgBVL4z6w5T5wkChM6ZsglcMtfusub1NC+FEJQXIRmi7IlvlG1QdULjSuyzCYHGwcK9J8ETvQHAQr9DtFeHxkweWUmhVaSMevZfxoQlCPGRQ5+KBNQNZB8TWKrtCIIBBp/j+sgxOLguh6IP2lVim24zI8fM0f1P9zjib0BM7GNuQOT5o+thzWO9NF6VobIKqixBL4NuqPg6/U/4H8sLaI1OGHWH+iPUi7WQX3LLP2Zaay9/KcyoqMHawQEWxPQXuPmHZRlz4lauHMsDfXYz1xcuKGqFjYkY=

Remove this Banner Ad

Back