Opinion Round 2 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Mzungu is the like for like replacement for Sheridan, I wouldn't be surprised to see Taberner named instead of Suban and have them flying Crozier over in case it's wet

Hope it's not something too serious. Sherro's game was great last week and he deserves to get more time in the senior side.

Agree 100%, reasonably quick & can run all day, kicking normally very good as well bit off last week though.

They've made the right call. No idea who Dean Gore is though.
http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2014-11-27/pick-55-cats-take-dean-gore

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...-senior-football/story-fnb7al7m-1227133383577

Played well in Geelong's VFL game v Footscray last week.

Had 24 disposals including 6 marks and contributed strongly in a performance which aided Geelong to score a robust 15.8 (98). Unfortunately the 22.11 (143) Footscray posted at the other end consigned Geelong to a silver medal on the day.

Very sorry to lose Sherridan - he deserved his spot, so I assume it's soreness etc...

OTOH, I'm absolutely stoked to see Duffy in the squad as he is also deceptively fast... and I'm absolutely ITCHING to see both Duffy and Stevie J together on the same field for some reason.

There's something about Duffy that reminds me a little of the way SJ plays... but I'm buggered if I can put my finger on it. Does anybody else here share that particular delusion with me, or ave I swallowed the worm again by accident? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So im guessing Croz and Tabs on the plane?

Good to see we are rewarding the good game from Deboer as sub, unlucky for Tabs though

I'm thinking Tabs won't be on the plane. If he trained with the peel boys. Ahhhh I'm itching to see him play after he bulked up pre-season. Great game against Melbourne then injured. Then great match for peel then still not In.frustrating

All I can think is the match committee think they can smash Geelong on the speed front. Because surely tabs won't play for peel of he can't play for us

Final changes:
Geel Cats v Frem:
Int; Bews, Gregson, Horlin-Smith, Simpson.
Emerg; Gore, Murdoch, Stanley.
Mackie, Horlin-Smith in for Bartel, Motlop.

Frem v Geel Cats:
Interchange; Neale, Mayne, de Boer, Suban.
Emergencies; Crozier, Taberner, Duffy.
Mzungu in for Sheridan.

Had a feeling they wouldn't want to make unforced changes after a win, predictably conservative approach.

Suban is very lucky that Sheridan got injured and that there is a chance of rain...

Not to mention the free ride that sees him selected ahead of Crozier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back