Welcome Audi good Sponsorship news

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha, like the reference!

But Brad Hill has already outrun the police in Perth in a clapped out Hyundai.
In an Audi, they'll never even see him!
He was extremely unlucky to be seen by them in the Hundy.

You don't often see police over here on the roads. Not compared to when i was growing up in Vic

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...oy-life-in-the-fast-lane-20150619-ghsmgd.html
"We pushed hard for St Kilda and for the Bulldogs," said an AFL insider. "The fact is, the majority of big sponsorship deals don't originate with the clubs, they originate with companies approaching the AFL. We know what deals are available and try to help match up sponsors with clubs.""

"Oh yeah, we tried really hard to intervene in the business of our clubs, but unfortunately the sponsor took the financially sensible option rather than the one which would suit us better. It's a shame that financially independent licencees are allowed to do that... Oh well, I guess we'll go back to taxing them as if that is totally legal for a non-government organisation to do."

I think we'd find that this is just the Audi Australia branch sponsoring us. Same way that it's just the Ford Australia branch sponsoring Geelong. There'd be no money coming from Europe or America respectively with these deals. Still a really good sponsor to have.

I think we'd find that this is just the Audi Australia branch sponsoring us. Same way that it's just the Ford Australia branch sponsoring Geelong. There'd be no money coming from Europe or America respectively with these deals. Still a really good sponsor to have.

I thought that in Australia expenses belong to local subsidiary and profits belong to head office?

Edit: :)

Last edited:
I thought that in Australia expenses belong to local subsidiary and profits belong to head office?
Possibly. What I mean though is that whoever the people from Audi are behind this deal they would be in Australia, all the contacts, marketing and competitions/offers that happen will all be Australia based. Ask someone from Audi in Europe about the Hawthorn sponsorship deal and they'll just be like "wer?"

It's an international brand but this is still just an Australian sponsorship like all our others.

This bloke is a nice help i would think.

Bruce Stevenson - Director

Bruce Stevenson was appointed to the Hawthorn Football Club Board of Directors in 2013. He is a 1971 Premiership player, a Life Member of the Club and has been a Nominee/Director of the Hawthorn Football Club Foundation since 2010. In business, Bruce owned and operated Stevenson Automotive from 1989 to 2011. This Company operated Toyota and Audi Motor Dealerships across Tasmania. He is also the former Chairman and Founding Director of the Tastel Community Telco.

Possibly. What I mean though is that whoever the people from Audi are behind this deal they would be in Australia, all the contacts, marketing and competitions/offers that happen will all be Australia based. Ask someone from Audi in Europe about the Hawthorn sponsorship deal and they'll just be like "wer?"

It's an international brand but this is still just an Australian sponsorship like all our others.
http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/club/people/the-board

I was referring to companies that have guernsey sponsorship but whatever.
mate no need to get all upset

but i don't think you actually mean that , as Audi isn't a jumper sponsor.

but other jumper sponsors of international level are

Toyota
Hyundai
Kia
Fiat
Renault
Jeep
Volkswagen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon_Kia_Large.jpg

You can say that again
Kias a vastly superior machine