Free to good home

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks,
I'm moving house in 2 weeks and need to clear some stuff that is just taking space. Conveniently I will live a few streets from Box Hill City oval so will be able to watch some local footy more often which will be nice. However, that's a story for another day.....

Some years ago I was at Southland Shopping Centre and just happened to see a charity auction and there was some HFC gear for offer I bid on and won, a Puma XL Training Jacket with a bunch of signatures on it. It has been in a suit carrier ever since and I have realised I will never do anything with it.

So I would like to give it to someone on here if anyone wants it. For free.

However, I would like it to go to someone who really appreciates Hawthorn memorabilia. I just don't want someone to take it because its free.

So, prove that you are worthy of it and will do more with it than I have, and I will post it to you this week.
I don't have any certificates that may have come with it unfortunately.

It's the "Oz Child' era so that makes it early 90"s by my reckoning.

20230513_124525.jpg 20230513_124546.jpg 20230513_125521.jpg 20230513_125531.jpg

What do you drink? I’ll do a nice trade. Would love it as this is when I started going for the hawks when they had the puma branding.
I am not a drinker so all good.
Drop me a PM with your details and you can consider it yours. 👍

This time a jumper - Nathan Thompson signed 23.
Brand new with tags. Size M.
I got this at the 2003 family day at Glenferrie Oval.
Again, just no space and surplus now unfortunately.
Free to whoever would like it.

20230515_171324.jpg 20230515_171339.jpg

This time a jumper - Nathan Thompson signed 23.
Brand new with tags. Size M.
I got this at the 2003 family day at Glenferrie Oval.
Again, just no space and surplus now unfortunately.
Free to whoever would like it.

View attachment 1688411View attachment 1688410

that looks absolutely awesome! although unfortunately like yourself I just don’t have the space to store anything like that. Hoping you find a good home for it.

My mate was a huge Thommo fan , I'll take it for him if its still up for grabs ?

Its your mates!
Send me a PM with your address and I will get it sent next week for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back