Which team is closer to a flag: Richmond or North Melbourne?

Which team is closer to a flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What god? o_O

Because there is no god, or he/she/it hasn't enlightened me, I'm curious to know your thinking here. Not trolling, interested. Like most opposition supporters (of any club) my knowledge of other clubs is cursory. I don't see the current Richmond side as having the capacity to win a premiership, so would like to know what you're seeing.

Righto. The glass half full, all going well version. The tigers have a great spine, excellent defensive abilities, and have a forward line with great potential (which has been shown only in patches). They can and have beaten the top teams home and away. So I start with a team that at its best is capable of winning just about any game. So how do they go to No. 1??

1) Team structure. The big weaknesses in 2015 were run and carry and big strong inside mids. Other issues are less significant in the short term, and might be dealt with just through development.
A) Our run and carry was based on a couple of guys, Houli and Lids especially. Yarran was recruited to add a lot of class and depth to that role. Yarran makes it much harder to shut down the Tigers run and carry. And he adds quality to our run and carry. Alongside that, younger guys that can provide run and carry are getting more mature. So overall, in 2016 it is possible that the Tigers will move the ball faster and more accurately into the forward line, where the tall forwards can mark it and kick goals. To a tiger fan when we actually got our run and carry right compared to most games when it was just OK was like watching an elite team and a battling team that won through defense. Teams that win premierships usually have very good attacks, see the Sqiggle thread. To win a premiership we have to step our offensive capabilities up, and the key to that IMHO is improving our run and carry.
B) Big strong inside mids can physically nullify our generally smaller quality inside mids. Teams like North have depth in this aspect and if we are targeted inside we can have huge problems. That is because size still matters inside. Recruiting Townsend and Moore was intended to help with this. Also if Conca is fit and CEllis steps up in his second year we could have a hugely improved depth and ability inside. Our game plan requires us to get that contested ball and move it forward. So if you have the personnel the Tigers game plan can be largely shut down through a massive focus on crashing the inside mids - which North did brilliantly in the final. Thus, in 2016 we might be able to match the inside physicality of other teams and so keep our game plan going. This is mostly about having acceptable quality size inside, rather than top end. If they are high AFL quality pick ups then we have won hugely.
C) Other problems are an overreliance on Ivan Maric for ruck, and his weakness in centre square rucking. Hampson was recruited for that, and 2-4 times per year he shows why. Unfortunately that means most games he doesn't cut it. Add in Vickery and Griffith and we have more than enough rucks to contest and potentially the quality to do well in the ruck. So not a strength, but not yet a weakness in 2016. (Must be dealt with over the next few years.) After JR and Rance our KPPs have shown patchy form. Vickery showed genuine good AFL form end 2015 and if he continues in that vein we have a strong KPF set up. Griffith has the talent to step up as well. So if all goes well our 2016 forward line can be very dangerous. KPBs, we need one of Astbury or Elton to step up. Plenty of potential there, but not that much performance. But then our defense is in the top 3 and little will change, so not much to worry about there for 2106. Beyond 2016 hopefully Astbury can replace Chaplin and off we go. In general, we also have a number of talented younger guys that will hopefully come through, which adds depth to the midfield and forward line. Just assuming natural progression our depth should get much better in 2106, outside of the ruck.

Overall, it isn't assuming much luck to think the RFC's squad will be significantly more capable in 2106. Given the relative performance in season 2105 that puts us top 4, and potentially top 2. From there it's about winning finals. Which the changes we have made improve the chances of.

2) Mental strength and leadership
This is the biggest issue. The inclusions spoken of above won't help much here. As the team matures that leadership would improve naturally. I suspect belief is central. Just knowing that they can do it is vital. Right now the team has been patchy in streaks of poor forms early in the season and then below par finals. I am taking the glass half full and reckon that a small improvement in leadership and footy smarts can lead to big changes in finals performance. A potential big help here is Corey Ellis, very smart footballers, an inside player with sublime foot skills. If he can step up in his second year it could help a lot in making our engine house work much better when it gets tight and tough (big call though).
Also starting the season well and staying on song is necessary.

Overall, the tigers are close to being contenders, but that next step is huge. The big weaknesses in the squad were addressed, but with cheaper 'unproven' quality. Maturity form another year growing together should help. Basing any prediction on the last couple of year's performance leads to top 4 and perhaps top 2 given just a small improvement and not starting like crap again.

Take away
Does that make us premiers? No, but it would make us contenders. Given a bit of luck and improved belief then that could be there or thereabouts.

Does that answer your question?

North. Tigers forward line is Shite.
There's a fair bit of individual talent that goes through there, but for some reason it just doesn't function too well as a unit. Probably due to the fact we lack a genuine crumbing, tackling small to feed off the other guys.

Rance is overrated?

It's actually not just Rance.

All of your stars are overrated to a degree.

Cotchin is too small for the position he plays. And his disposal isn't great.

Martin, gun, but doesn't have AFL standard fitness.

Deledio, easily tagged, doesn't win enough of his own ball.

Jack - not big enough, great kick but too often is smothered by big body defenders.

Ellis, like him a lot, tagged too easily.

Houli - massive fraud

Maric, too small for his position, can't jump. Smashed by the best ruckmen.

In reality, only Myles is reliable and underrated.

Can't win without Deledio where as North can make a prelim without their deledio equivalent in Wells plus most of Norths good players are criminally underrated.

I'm not sure we are good enough, but we are undefeated in finals at the MCG over the last few years, so if we can get a few home finals and have Wells, Higgins, Harvey and Dal Santo up and running in the same team on the back of a pretty decent inside brigade, we will be pumping the ball into our forward 50 with monotonous regularity and will be hard to hold out.

Funny, our fans think we'll beat you. Guess that makes it a 50-50 game then.

We have a ruckman fit and you'll get a good run for your money. Definitely no gimme game.
It goes to show you how the tide turns every few years, though. We couldn't buy a win against Geelong in the 2008/2010 period and now I'm confident of a win. There's a lesson in that for all football supporters.

North. Tigers forward line is Shite.

While not our strongest area, they seem to go alright against your 3 peat winning defenders! :D

Righto. The glass half full, all going well version. The tigers have a great spine, excellent defensive abilities, and have a forward line with great potential (which has been shown only in patches). They can and have beaten the top teams home and away. So I start with a team that at its best is capable of winning just about any game. So how do they go to No. 1??

1) Team structure. The big weaknesses in 2015 were run and carry and big strong inside mids. Other issues are less significant in the short term, and might be dealt with just through development.
A) Our run and carry was based on a couple of guys, Houli and Lids especially. Yarran was recruited to add a lot of class and depth to that role. Yarran makes it much harder to shut down the Tigers run and carry. And he adds quality to our run and carry. Alongside that, younger guys that can provide run and carry are getting more mature. So overall, in 2016 it is possible that the Tigers will move the ball faster and more accurately into the forward line, where the tall forwards can mark it and kick goals. To a tiger fan when we actually got our run and carry right compared to most games when it was just OK was like watching an elite team and a battling team that won through defense. Teams that win premierships usually have very good attacks, see the Sqiggle thread. To win a premiership we have to step our offensive capabilities up, and the key to that IMHO is improving our run and carry.
B) Big strong inside mids can physically nullify our generally smaller quality inside mids. Teams like North have depth in this aspect and if we are targeted inside we can have huge problems. That is because size still matters inside. Recruiting Townsend and Moore was intended to help with this. Also if Conca is fit and CEllis steps up in his second year we could have a hugely improved depth and ability inside. Our game plan requires us to get that contested ball and move it forward. So if you have the personnel the Tigers game plan can be largely shut down through a massive focus on crashing the inside mids - which North did brilliantly in the final. Thus, in 2016 we might be able to match the inside physicality of other teams and so keep our game plan going. This is mostly about having acceptable quality size inside, rather than top end. If they are high AFL quality pick ups then we have won hugely.
C) Other problems are an overreliance on Ivan Maric for ruck, and his weakness in centre square rucking. Hampson was recruited for that, and 2-4 times per year he shows why. Unfortunately that means most games he doesn't cut it. Add in Vickery and Griffith and we have more than enough rucks to contest and potentially the quality to do well in the ruck. So not a strength, but not yet a weakness in 2016. (Must be dealt with over the next few years.) After JR and Rance our KPPs have shown patchy form. Vickery showed genuine good AFL form end 2015 and if he continues in that vein we have a strong KPF set up. Griffith has the talent to step up as well. So if all goes well our 2016 forward line can be very dangerous. KPBs, we need one of Astbury or Elton to step up. Plenty of potential there, but not that much performance. But then our defense is in the top 3 and little will change, so not much to worry about there for 2106. Beyond 2016 hopefully Astbury can replace Chaplin and off we go. In general, we also have a number of talented younger guys that will hopefully come through, which adds depth to the midfield and forward line. Just assuming natural progression our depth should get much better in 2106, outside of the ruck.

Overall, it isn't assuming much luck to think the RFC's squad will be significantly more capable in 2106. Given the relative performance in season 2105 that puts us top 4, and potentially top 2. From there it's about winning finals. Which the changes we have made improve the chances of.

This is the biggest issue. The inclusions spoken of above won't help much here. As the team matures that leadership would improve naturally. I suspect belief is central. Just knowing that they can do it is vital. Right now the team has been patchy in streaks of poor forms early in the season and then below par finals. I am taking the glass half full and reckon that a small improvement in leadership and footy smarts can lead to big changes in finals performance. A potential big help here is Corey Ellis, very smart footballers, an inside player with sublime foot skills. If he can step up in his second year it could help a lot in making our engine house work much better when it gets tight and tough (big call though).
Also starting the season well and staying on song is necessary.

Overall, the tigers are close to being contenders, but that next step is huge. The big weaknesses in the squad were addressed, but with cheaper 'unproven' quality. Maturity form another year growing together should help. Basing any prediction on the last couple of year's performance leads to top 4 and perhaps top 2 given just a small improvement and not starting like crap again.

Take away
Does that make us premiers? No, but it would make us contenders. Given a bit of luck and improved belief then that could be there or thereabouts.

Good in depth post Dr Tigris - another thing I'd potentially add to the need for a stronger attack, I think we'll have a stronger list in terms of our small and medium forwards in 2016 compared to previous years. Retaining Lennon was very important as he showed he could be a dangerous medium marking forward, another preseason and he might continue to build on some of his encouraging 2015 form. Deledio's second half of 2015 was breathtaking and helped him get into the AA team. He added much needed quality to our forward mix and I'd be surprised if he isn't playing a similar role in 2016.

Furthermore, Lambert showed he could be a decent contributor in his first season when needed both through the midfield and forward half so hopefully will continue to progress with his second season. You can probably reasonably expect Yarran to also maybe play stints at times too which potentially gives us that crumbing forward we've really lacked for some years. I personally rate Lloyd a bit but will be keen to see how he goes with the sub rule gone - needs to play more consistent football but is another who can chip in on the scoreboard. We netted Rioli in the draft and while it's unlikely he'll play a major role in 2016, it shows we again addressed a deficient area of the list. Finally, a hopefully fit again Edwards will be a valuable addition to have rotating forward along with others such as Deledio, Martin, Cotchin and Grigg who are all capable of adding to the scoreboard when resting forward.

While not our strongest area, they seem to go alright against your 3 peat winning defenders! :D

Good in depth post Dr Tigris - another thing I'd potentially add to the need for a stronger attack, I think we'll have a stronger list in terms of our small and medium forwards in 2016 compared to previous years. Retaining Lennon was very important as he showed he could be a dangerous medium marking forward, another preseason and he might continue to build on some of his encouraging 2015 form. Deledio's second half of 2015 was breathtaking and helped him get into the AA team. He added much needed quality to our forward mix and I'd be surprised if he isn't playing a similar role in 2016.

Furthermore, Lambert showed he could be a decent contributor in his first season when needed both through the midfield and forward half so hopefully will continue to progress with his second season. You can probably reasonably expect Yarran to also maybe play stints at times too which potentially gives us that crumbing forward we've really lacked for some years. I personally rate Lloyd a bit but will be keen to see how he goes with the sub rule gone - needs to play more consistent football but is another who can chip in on the scoreboard. We netted Rioli in the draft and while it's unlikely he'll play a major role in 2016, it shows we again addressed a deficient area of the list. Finally, a hopefully fit again Edwards will be a valuable addition to have rotating forward along with others such as Deledio, Martin, Cotchin and Grigg who are all capable of adding to the scoreboard when resting forward.

Yep, agreed. I thought about going there, but reckoned it was too much detail in an area we are OK, not good just OK.

If Lennon can really play consistently to what we have seen in flashes we have a genuine quality player. Smart medium forward with a great mark and brilliant kick. But early days and recovering from a nasty bug. I expect nothing from Rioli in 2016. Lambert is a decent player. Overall, I'd hope we add a bit to the forward line outside of talls. But the big hope (to me) is that we move the ball faster and smarter into the forward line and hit up the talls. I reckon TV could tear it apart if given good service and knowledge of what is required. JR is just brilliant. IF Griff could kick straight at goal he would be a very good KPF. If we somehow get a really good quality mid/small forward set up going I reckon that would go a long way to a brilliant 2016. Potential is there, but not proven performance. Outside of Lids and Dusty anyway.

Yep, agreed. I thought about going there, but reckoned it was too much detail in an area we are OK, not good just OK.

If Lennon can really play consistently to what we have seen in flashes we have a genuine quality player. Smart medium forward with a great mark and brilliant kick. But early days and recovering from a nasty bug. I expect nothing from Rioli in 2016. Lambert is a decent player. Overall, I'd hope we add a bit to the forward line outside of talls. But the big hope (to me) is that we move the ball faster and smarter into the forward line and hit up the talls. I reckon TV could tear it apart if given good service and knowledge of what is required. JR is just brilliant. IF Griff could kick straight at goal he would be a very good KPF. If we somehow get a really good quality mid/small forward set up going I reckon that would go a long way to a brilliant 2016. Potential is there, but not proven performance. Outside of Lids and Dusty anyway.

Well duh.

Who would have thought, if a player can kick straight at goal they would be a very good KPF.

Jack - not big enough, great kick but too often is smothered by big body defenders.

Houli - massive fraud

Can't win without Deledio where as North can make a prelim without their deledio equivalent in Wells plus most of Norths good players are criminally underrated.

I'm not sure we are good enough, but we are undefeated in finals at the MCG over the last few years, so if we can get a few home finals and have Wells, Higgins, Harvey and Dal Santo up and running in the same team on the back of a pretty decent inside brigade, we will be pumping the ball into our forward 50 with monotonous regularity and will be hard to hold out.

To be fair, you could say that about just about any other player in the competition. There will normally be different opinions on a certain players.

Would be interested to get more reasoning on the players bolded and your comments ATG.

While most would admit his disposable can be questionable, not sure what you mean by 'too small' - still averaging 26 disposals over the last 4 years. Inside mids are not our strongest area (hence why we added Townsend and Moore in the offseason) but Cotchin was still our best contested ball winner (12th in the league). Also taller than others such as Gray and Neale who had generally comparable stats.

I think this is an old myth, Martin has been running games out quite consistently for over 12 months now. Has career best average disposals and tackles in 2015.

Perhaps but he's not an inside midfielder. His move to the forward line in the second half of 2015 meant he was more of a finisher/player maker for the team than someone who needed to win the pill regularly. Won AA honours in this role.

I don't get this actually. Has been one of the most consistent key forwards in the last few years - think second only to Buddy for goals kicked since 2010 based on that, not sure his 'size' is really an issue? He's also on record for dropping a few kilos from his playing weight in 2015 and some would say it was his 'best' season as he moved away from the traditional stay at home forward to a creator further up the ground.

Houli - massive fraud

???

Most puzzling of all - ranked 5th for rebound 50s, 7th for bounces in 2015. Interested to hear why he's a fraud. Key component of our team.

Well duh.

Who would have thought, if a player can kick straight at goal they would be a very good KPF.

Well obviously but a player needs to have other strings to his bow (contested marking, good speed and movement on the lead etc) to be a good KPF. Being a dead eye dick isn't the sole criteria.

Well duh.

Ask Collingwood if Cloke is a good forward.

Actually Richo was good, but diabolical at kicking for goal if in close.

Griffith has size, athleticism, can mark and kick it a mile (70m anyway). But struggles with kicking goals from 30m out. Context and stuff. Anyway continue with the value added comments.

To be fair, you could say that about just about any other player in the competition. There will normally be different opinions on a certain players.

Would be interested to get more reasoning on the players bolded and your comments ATG.

While most would admit his disposable can be questionable, not sure what you mean by 'too small' - still averaging 26 disposals over the last 4 years. Inside mids are not our strongest area (hence why we added Townsend and Moore in the offseason) but Cotchin was still our best contested ball winner (12th in the league). Also taller than others such as Gray and Neale who had generally comparable stats.

I think this is an old myth, Martin has been running games out quite consistently for over 12 months now. Has career best average disposals and tackles in 2015.

Perhaps but he's not an inside midfielder. His move to the forward line in the second half of 2015 meant he was more of a finisher/player maker for the team than someone who needed to win the pill regularly. Won AA honours in this role.

I don't get this actually. Has been one of the most consistent key forwards in the last few years - think second only to Buddy for goals kicked since 2010 based on that, not sure his 'size' is really an issue? He's also on record for dropping a few kilos from his playing weight in 2015 and some would say it was his 'best' season as he moved away from the traditional stay at home forward to a creator further up the ground.

???

Most puzzling of all - ranked 5th for rebound 50s, 7th for bounces in 2015. Interested to hear why he's a fraud. Key component of our team.

Well obviously but a player needs to have other strings to his bow (contested marking, good speed and movement on the lead etc) to be a good KPF. Being a dead eye dick isn't the sole criteria.

I have a lot of richmond supporting friends and love watching the tiger army in full voice and all that shut, so please take this as constructive criticism rather laying the boots into a team "we" go OK against and don't allow to play your best for whatever reason.

////

Cotchin is a gun, a brownlow medal winning midfielder, but is just too small to be your number 1 extractor for 25 weeks a year.

He is short and light for this role.

He may be able to do this for 10 weeks, maybe even 15. But 25? Nope.

He is playing against guys 15kgs and 3-4 inches taller each week, being smashed into at any and every opportunity and that takes a toll. My thoughts only.

His and Martins possession count are inflated by bullshit sideways kicks and non game impacting handball receives. Everyone rates Martin, he is a star, but see above. Gets a lot of cheapies. Yes he improved his overall output but eh, you want the ball in his hands and fair enough. Maybe I expect too much from him.

Dids, great season, your best player and well deserved AA. But my assessment stands, easily tagged and possibly doesn't work hard enough when the chips are down.

Houli can't defend, yes he gets a lot of touches, lot of rebound 50s but that is due to game style and the fact that you have Rance, Chaplin, Grimes down there and none of them are what you would call great kicks. So yes, stats tell me one thing but my own eyes tell me another.

As for Jack, no doubt he is great, but unless you are winning it quickly out of the guts,he resorts to going for hangers against bigger opponents, which is of course a recipe for disaster against teams which can zone off and cover. When you had 3 talls, it worked well and he becomes a piece of the puzzle, rather than the be all.

I'm a harsh critic of my own team too, I can go through every player and advise why they aren't elite etc etc, but too often we hear how good some of these players yet when the whips are cracking and its do or ******* die, if they were really great as we so often hear, you wouldnt have been bundled out 3 years in a row. 2 of these were against teams which finished 4 places below you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli - massive fraud

Equating that s**t truck Wells to Deledio is evidence you have NFI!

Injury prone I'll give you, s**t truck I don't think so. And Deledio is overrated - as is Cotchin - as was proven.
You mean the guy who won a Brownlow medal? The award for the best and fairest of the comp?
And Deledio, the man who single handedly we win games off? A side that has finished in the finals 3 years in a row?
Proven!!
Talk your s**t elsewhere.

Righto. The glass half full, all going well version.
But of course. :)

The tigers have a great spine...

Okay, but then you say...

After JR and Rance our KPPs have shown patchy form. Vickery showed genuine good AFL form end 2015 and if he continues in that vein we have a strong KPF set up. Griffith has the talent to step up as well. So if all goes well our 2016 forward line can be very dangerous. KPBs, we need one of Astbury or Elton to step up. Plenty of potential there, but not that much performance.
So, it sounds more like potentially great spine, or a spine with great potential?

...excellent defensive abilities...
Yes, very impressive defensive record last year, which surprised me somewhat given I see you guys as having a more attacking team.

They can and have beaten the top teams home and away.
As did North in 2014, and beat the two WA teams in 2015, and Sydney in an away final. I think this is the stuff that has supporters of both teams bullish.

1) Team structure. The big weaknesses in 2015 were run and carry and big strong inside mids.<snip>
Thanks for the insight here. Be interesting to see how the inside mid recruits fare, and whether Yarran produces his best more consistently.

More run and carry (and speed) has been an issue for us too. Harvey won't go on forever (despite evidence to the contrary), Wells has been hit with injuries and no guarantee, and Atley a lone hand in the backline. For us, Jed Anderson and the likes of Ryan Clarke, Corey Wagner and Declan Mountford where our hopes here lie.

This is the biggest issue. I suspect belief is central. Just knowing that they can do it is vital. Right now the team has been patchy in streaks of poor forms early in the season and then below par finals. I am taking the glass half full and reckon that a small improvement in leadership and footy smarts can lead to big changes in finals performance.
Yes, I'd agree. Indeed, it is the thing that stands out more with the Tigers, although I thought Chaplin's "grow up" message seemed to pay dividends and you guys had a more steely approach until the finals. Speaking of which, I have a hunch we've set out to have the mental wood on you guys from the time our coaches were appointed, in the belief we'd meet you in finals at some point.

Regardless, mental resilience, maturity and determination is what often sets great sides apart from good sides, and neither have yet shown it consistently. It shows up at times, and against some teams, but not all. Like you, however, I'm hopeful we've turned the corner. From when Scott got back from his back surgery, we've had more backbone. ;)

Overall, the tigers are close to being contenders, but that next step is huge. Maturity form another year growing together should help. Basing any prediction on the last couple of year's performance leads to top 4 and perhaps top 2 given just a small improvement and not starting like crap again.
Finals experience, and winning finals experience counts for a lot I believe. In this regard we've got more runs on the board, but I suspect even one finals win will be big for you guys.

Yep, thanks mate.

Neither?

Nah but probably Richmond, Younger list etc.
North age wise are just about burnt out for top end experience.

Expect north to be around the top 6 again though.

Grow up. It's a more than fair comparison.

You mean the guy who won a Brownlow medal? The award for the best and fairest of the comp?
Where is Trent by the way? Will he turn up to receive his Steven Bradbury Brownlow? :p

Talk your s**t elsewhere.
Talk to your mum with that mouth?

How many good finals has Deledio played?

Come on... I don't even want to go through AFL tables and embarrass him. When you really need him, he is one of the biggest frauds the AFL has ever seen.

Beats up on crap teams, just like Dusty, yet shits the bed when real guns stand up.

I didn't say he was better, I said he was our equivalent. And in any case, just because he won a few bnfs in a s**t team doesn't make him better. Wells has 2 also, in a better team.

How many good finals has Deledio played?

Come on... I don't even want to go through AFL tables and embarrass him. When you really need him, he is one of the biggest frauds the AFL has ever seen.

Beats up on crap teams, just like Dusty, yet shits the bed when real guns stand up.

I didn't say he was better, I said he was our equivalent. And in any case, just because he won a few bnfs in a s**t team doesn't make him better. Wells has 2 also, in a better team.
You've always been a troll.

You've always been a troll.

Xie xie my learned friend.

That really is quite unfair though, I have always had a soft spot for you guys. Ever since 1991 I think, when you kicked the first goal of the game, and ended the 1st quarter 12 goals down, i mean come on. What's not to like?

I honestly pray to lord serpent every year you finish top 2.

The fact remains:

Our old players are better than yours.
Our midfield is better than yours.
Our ruckman is better than yours.
Our defence is not better statistically than yours.
Our forward line pisses on yours.
Our coach, despite being stubborn and borderline useless, is better than yours.
Our kids are better than yours as evidenced by the fact they were leading you at halftime in round23.
Our imports are better than yours.
Our present is better than yours and our future will more than likely be better than yours because well, when our oldies retire, we will use the cap space available on free agents that are, well, at least as good.

I wish you well though.

Xie xie my learned friend.

That really is quite unfair though, I have always had a soft spot for you guys. Ever since 1991 I think, when you kicked the first goal of the game, and ended the 1st quarter 12 goals down, i mean come on. What's not to like?

I honestly pray to lord serpent every year you finish top 2.

The fact remains:

Our old players are better than yours.
Our midfield is better than yours.
Our ruckman is better than yours.
Our defence is not better statistically than yours.
Our forward line pisses on yours.
Our coach, despite being stubborn and borderline useless, is better than yours.
Our kids are better than yours as evidenced by the fact they were leading you at halftime in round23.
Our imports are better than yours.
Our present is better than yours and our future will more than likely be better than yours because well, when our oldies retire, we will use the cap space available on free agents that are, well, at least as good.

I wish you well though.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back