Opinion What DON'T you like about NMFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't like that we play Richmond in Tassie.

We should play Richmond at the MCG, even when it is a home game. We should be fostering this growing onfield rivalry in front of as many people as possible not limiting it to the 15k we get at Blundstone.

The fact some of our supporters bitch and moan about the replacement game format...

I pay for a reserved seat around North members at home games. I do not get a reserved seat at the replacement home games.

Our replacement games should be played out of the MCG with the capacity for us to pay more to have a similar to home game experience.

Right now that is not the case, what we get is an away game. Something that I have access to before any of the replacement stuff.

Sam Gibson
No standalone VFL team

My god you're a zealot. Did Gibson sleep with your girlfriend? Get you fired from your job? Call your sister fat? Tease you when you were little? Bitch slap you in front of a girl you liked?

Whatever the reason you have an axe to grind, why must we be subjected to your incessant attempts to get back at him?

Back on topic, I dislike the clubs use of call centers to ask if I want to buy a ticket for some raffle etc etc. Always some nufty on the other end who doesn't even support the club trying to use my support to guilt me into a purchase. Feck that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The clash jumpers. Have been just dreadful over the years, with the exception of the one we wore from the mid 90s to early 2000s. The primarily royal blue one we wear right now is just shithouse. The 'Argentina' style one was also an embarrassment. Didn't mind the one with the 'V'.

-Brad Scotts predictable selection when some players don't deserve it.

- Brad Scott rarely blooding new kids to debut.

- Nick Dal Santo, Sam Gibson and Ben Brown are considered automatic selections by Scott when they shouldn't be.

- Nick Dal Santo, Sam Gibson and Ben Brown are considered automatic selections by Scott when they shouldn't be.
All three points are just flat out wrong.
Points one and two directly compete with each other by the way. If a player deserves a debut he gets a game. As for your point three..... All three of those guys are CLEARLY best 22, until someone from the 2's is good enough to take their spot this will remain to be the case.

Fans that think Ben Brown and Nick Dal Santo shouldn't be automatic selections when they're clearly in the best 18 players at the club.

But seriously, I don't like that we only have 4 premierships and that we haven't won one since I've been an adult so I haven't been able to celebrate to excess while giving it to my Richmond and Collingwood supporting mates

Could have saved yourself a bit of time and just written 'Brad Scott & Nick Dal Santo' :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back