Rumour Hinkley gone before the season ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobies

Rookie
Mar 1, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Have it on good authority that Ken is on very very thin ice with the board. Unless things turn around quick smart he will be gone before the season is out, you can take that to the bank.

Have it on good authority that Ken is on very very thin ice with the board. Unless things turn around quick smart he will be gone before the season is out, you can take that to the bank.

So basically what you're saying is that if a coach fails to win games there is the possibility that he may be sacked?

Astounding revelations are astounding ...

Funny how none of these 'rumours' have sources. Why is there even a scandals and rumours board?

Not saying it won't happen, because it will; but what is the point?
But isn't that the point of this board. Not saying he is right. But people having a crack at someone posting a rumour on the "scandals and rumours" board should slap themselves. Or should we only comment on rumours that get published. Because there more believable

Funny how none of these 'rumours' have sources. Why is there even a scandals and rumours board?

Not saying it won't happen, because it will; but what is the point?

agreed the rumors board should adopt a proper rigorous process like the media have. allow me to help the OP.

Headline: POWER STRUGGLE

(insert image of a ship sailing towards a storm with a massive lightening strike in the distance, inserts of ken hinkely top left and kochie bottom right, kochies tweet from last week bottom left)

Sources close to the Port Adelaide Football Club have told me in strict confidence that Ken Hinkley will be sacked if he can't turn the ship around.
Rumours of a deep rift between club president David Koch and head coach Ken Hinkley over clubs performance are emerging today, with reports that Hinkley may have as little as 8 weeks to show the teams improving or face the possibility of being axed from the top job. This comes a just a week after David Koch publicly attacked the clubs performance on twitter, Continued page 36.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agreed the rumors board should adopt a proper rigorous process like the media have. allow me to help the OP.

Headline: POWER STRUGGLE

(insert image of a sailing towards a storm with a massive lightening strike in the distance, inserts of ken hinkely top left and kochie bottom right, kochies tweet from last week bottom left)

Sources close to the Port Adelaide Football Club have told me in strict confidence that Ken Hinkley will be sacked if he can't turn the ship around.
Rumours of a deep rift between club president David Koch and head coach Ken Hinkley over clubs performance are emerging today, with reports that Hinkley may have as little as 8 weeks to show the teams improving or face the possibility of being axed from the top job. This comes a just a week after David Koch publicly attacked the clubs performance on twitter, Continued page 36.

Don't forget reporting social media users as news.

"Twitter user Sydney Bloods commented that Hinkley was a good coach and desevres better! (sic). Crowfan said Port should fold. There certainly is a lot of water to go under the bridge for the proud Port Adelaide football club".

I've been taking things out of the bandit banks the last few years! Won't be taking anything to them apart from my scorn.

This comes a just a week after David Koch publicly attacked the clubs performance on twitter, Continued page 36.

Let's get this thread to 36 pages ...

... I want to find out what happens next? o_O

If they sack him, there's a good chance Voss will be caretaker, honeymoon period usually nets lucky wins and might be appointed for next season based on false hope.

If they sack him, there's a good chance Voss will be caretaker, honeymoon period usually nets lucky wins and might be appointed for next season based on false hope.
Given the hype over Hinkley early days false hope should be something Port are familiar with, even if he wasn't a caretaker :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back