Rumour Hinkley gone before the season ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They publicly came out and laughed off these rumours last week.

Your posts are on about on par with your football clubs on-field performance this year.

s**t, uninspiring and utterly purposeless.

Get a sense of humour champ. You think they'd actually come out and confirm it?

I'd be worrying about your own backyard after today.

Port win and made up stories vanish like mist in the summer heat.
One win against a cheap team doesn't change anything. Kosh led board invested way too much to hang onto Ken after another year of mediocrity. He'll be gone before the seasons end you can quote me on this one happily.

Have it on good authority that Ken is on very very thin ice with the board. Unless things turn around quick smart he will be gone before the season is out, you can take that to the bank.
I call bullshit. They a tight knit group and you would need to be pretty close to call this ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also hearing (from a friend of a friend) that if Port don't make finals, they will not be present in the 2016 finals series. Kochie prepared to enforce this if it eventuates.. desperate times down at alberton

Not to mention the contract extension they couldn't possibly afford to pay out.

i think another fellow adelaide fan already mentioned this, you wouldn't want to look petty as a group would you, no

Knee jerk reactions to coaching setbacks rarely work out well. Hinkley can coach. The club should stick with him.

Not quite sure what Voss brings to the table though.

He's our Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon guy.

Ken is Danny Glover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back