Game Day Round 14: Adelaide vs Shinboners. Kangaroo "elbows" jack strikes back.

Remove this Banner Ad

From Channel 10. Still does a bit on 5AA I believe.

She's a qualified meteorologist though, and let's face it, even the SES said tonight was going to be particularly wet, and Weatherzone had a 90% chance of rain noted for the entire game. No need to make her a scapegoat because we have 5-10k soft fans who were afraid of a little rain tonight.
To be fair it was meant to be ALOT of rain. I was so impressed by the missus, she hates the cold with a passion but she stuck the game out.

37-38K was a lot better than it looked with 20 minutes to go.

To be fair it was meant to be ALOT of rain. I was so impressed by the missus, she hates the cold with a passion but she stuck the game out.

37-38K was a lot better than it looked with 20 minutes to go.
It was *en freezin. Long johns got a Guernsey.

Funny seeing you boys up and about after beating norfs vfl side. I dont have adelaide finishing in the 8 so i dont think you will be seeing us in finals for a while
Get ****ed campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on the courageous win against a norf side at 60% strength
Everyone should just dump this fool on ignore.
He obviously lives in his mothers basement and very likely is a loner. Constantly moves to opposition forums to start trouble during game day because he can't get a kick out of his pathetically boring sad life in the western suburbs, it's hilarious. ScragCity I pity you. You pathetic individual.

Don't come back here again.

He must be an undercover Paer, 6 injuries = U13's netball team on the park
Like the power, the inability of these sides to compete (it was only our poor kicking that meant they were in the game after the 10 minute mark) demonstrates that these sides have blown their salary caps topping up on players shooting for a flag rather than focus on a more balanced squad with reasonable depth.

Shaun Higgins, Daniel Wells, Jarrad Waite, Ben Jacobs, Luke McDonald, Taylor Garner all best 22 when fit??
Really, only Wells and Waite are what you would consider structural priorities .......the others wouldn't have made much difference

I hate repeating what was said on TV .......but i said same with Geelong, older players struggle to play a full season ......what our discussions re our Thommo, doesn't apply to Bartel & co from Geelong and NM?

Really, only Wells and Waite are what you would consider structural priorities .......the others wouldn't have made much difference

I hate repeating what was said on TV .......but i said same with Geelong, older players struggle to play a full season ......what our discussions re our Thommo, doesn't apply to Bartel & co from Geelong and NM?
Have you seen Higgins play?

Higgins is a gun!!

Ben Jacobs is the best stopper in the AFL currently, absolutely blankets whoever is unlucky enough to get him [Rory Sloane]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back