Preview Hawks v Tigers featuring Sam Mitchell's 300th - Sun 24 July 2016, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithers, heatherly, and brand out.

Both TOB and Sicily will swing back. New guys will pound the contests. Old guys will hang around the edges and half back line.

We'll be looking to get some offensive structures firing. So I think we'll load up on front line players.

Surely Rance goes straight to Gunno!

I start with wishful thinking then become more realistic as we get closer to the start of the game. But I think Gunno has been down a little, it might serve him well to roam the wing and be the all important link in the middle of the chain.

One of Brand/O'Brien
One of Litherland/Heatherley
One of Langford/Whitecross

It could well be "no change", but I think we structure up better with greater flexibility with those bolded.

I start with wishful thinking then become more realistic as we get closer to the start of the game. But I think Gunno has been down a little, it might serve him well to roam the wing and be the all important link in the middle of the chain.

I'd love Rance to go to Gunno and Gunno in turn run him ragged and bag 5 :)

Brand has played quite a few games a might be given a spell back in the VFL, Clarko likes to rotate the young guys and Brand was poor last week. Obrien might come back as the tall who can play forward or back. Like to see Langers back in the side, he gives us that extra grunt around the packs.

Brand has played quite a few games a might be given a spell back in the VFL, Clarko likes to rotate the young guys and Brand was poor last week. Obrien might come back as the tall who can play forward or back. Like to see Langers back in the side, he gives us that extra grunt around the packs.
He's played three games in four weeks not that big a load. He wasn't bad last week he just didn't stick he makes like the week before, still read the play pretty well just a different level of pressure in the game and especially the forward line with buddy down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely hope that you're right about JOR and that the club is confident that he wasn't involved. The idea of him and a mate "down an alleyway" with a baggie of coke just sounded a lot like a few situations that I have have found myself in over the journey all of which I was the furthest thing from innocent in. Perhaps I was quick to presume. If he is genuinely innocent then I admit that it would be a shitty situation to find yourself in. If not then he will have to hopefully learn from a close call. I think subsequent indirections (or should I say compromising situations) will be met with less understanding. But until then I back him in.

Why do you jump to such conclusions?
Nothing which has been reported implicates JOR, except for a Sydney Swans reporter trying to spread some blame.

I don't understand.

Why do you jump to such conclusions?
Nothing which has been reported implicates JOR, except for a Sydney Swans reporter trying to spread some blame.

I don't understand.

The act of being down an alley in the middle of the night alone with a bloke with a baggy of coke is an implicating scenario to my mind. I dont know why the cops searched them either cos I have never been physically searched by police my entire life. If O'Rourke was there to have a snort but was lucky enough not to be carrying the gear then Talia would most certainly take the heat for him as we would all do in the same scenario. It's very easy in my mind to presume that O'Rourke got away with one but as I said in my previous post he will be given the benefit of the doubt in this instance. I think this scenario will come consideration should there be repeat offences though. The fact that he is a clean skin thus far earns him the benefit of doubt that he is being given.

The act of being down an alley in the middle of the night alone with a bloke with a baggy of coke is an implicating scenario to my mind. I dont know why the cops searched them either cos I have never been physically searched by police my entire life. If O'Rourke was there to have a snort but was lucky enough not to be carrying the gear then Talia would most certainly would take the heat for him as we would all do in the same scenario. It's very easy in my mind to presume that O'Rourke got away with one but as I said in my previous post he will be given the benefit of the doubt in this instance. I think this scenario will come consideration should there be repeat offences though. The fact that he is a clean skin thus far earns him the benefit of doubt that he is being given.

You know nothing, but are still prepared to defame one of our players.

Unless someone is carrying a niggle I expect this to be a 'no change' week. Another one who is glad JOR keeps his spot.
If Litherland keeps his spot after the mess he served up last week, I take back everything I ever said about Clarkson.

But are still prepared to defame one of our players.
I'm not sure you know what defame means.

You know nothing
This is closer to defamation than my comments.

I would hope that the club would be taking my line of thinking i.e smells a bit a fishy but you will be given the benefit of the doubt rather than unconditionally backing him without questioning why he was in that position in the first place. You're welcome to respond but for the sake of other people in the forum I am not going further engage this topic.

A true footballer.........absolute gun.

Same draft as Swanny.............they don't make them like that anymore.

Congrats on the 300th.

The act of being down an alley in the middle of the night alone with a bloke with a baggy of coke is an implicating scenario to my mind. I dont know why the cops searched them either cos I have never been physically searched by police my entire life. If O'Rourke was there to have a snort but was lucky enough not to be carrying the gear then Talia would most certainly take the heat for him as we would all do in the same scenario. It's very easy in my mind to presume that O'Rourke got away with one but as I said in my previous post he will be given the benefit of the doubt in this instance. I think this scenario will come consideration should there be repeat offences though. The fact that he is a clean skin thus far earns him the benefit of doubt that he is being given.

Dumb Darren would know what JOR was doing, but honestly let's just move on. If it was to much of an issue the club would be sending him out on his arse, he clearly did the wrong thing, he was clearly up for a good time and he would have clearly learnt his lesson. Let's revisit this chat if something similar transpires again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back