Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long until Fivey gets blocked? Haha

By Rita? Happened about 30 seconds after I criticized her snipe at Gary Stocks.

Whoever runs the Superfooty Twitter will just ignore me. Surprised they responded in the first place frankly.

What was your comment - "I'd think you'd be quite good at eating dick Rita"

She responded to the Eagles' media release about the APC decision by saying "But the story was accurate and in the public interest", so I pointed out that the APC had expressly said it couldn't make a decision about whether the story was accurate, so she was effectively appointing herself as the judge of its accuracy.

I also tried to set out the express criticisms the APC had made of her conduct, but by then she'd hit the block button and stuck her fingers in her ears.

Rita thrives by writting contreversial pieces and most of her peices do get negative reactions from readers. Yet she cannot handle it when its served back to her. I can understand the occassaional death threats and that but blocking fivey for his tweet is pathetic.

You know what - that's not even news

Gaff hasn't said anything to the contrary all year, it's just numpties getting their panties in a bunch because it hasn't been officially signed/announced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure he (or the AFL website editors) gets the 'sliding doors' concept. '18 opinions in table format' would be a more apt article name. Not really snappy though, I'm sure the marketing Gurus can think of something better than an allusion to a 90s Gwyneth Paltrow movie. Hell, whilst we're bastardising 90s movies a table can be considered a 'Matrix'...

I'm not sure he (or the AFL website editors) gets the 'sliding doors' concept. '18 opinions in table format' would be a more apt article name. Not really snappy though, I'm sure the marketing Gurus can think of something better than an allusion to a 90s Gwyneth Paltrow movie. Hell, whilst we're bastardising 90s movies a table can be considered a 'Matrix'...
Sliding Doors? More like........ Sliding Bores!

ELBf7H.gif

Perhaps you're taking it too literally and missing the deep philosophical issue that he is raising with the Jon Giles comment. Sliding Doors refers to potential alternate realities if different circumstances arose. So think about this - if you don't look up journeyman in the Oxford...??? Is there still a photo of Jon Giles? Freaky to think about, isn't it? If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, what sound does it make?

But onto a more important question. If a tree falls in the forest, how can we get Damian Barrett to stand underneath it?

Ahh the important questions of the day. How can we ensure it is a 70m old growth instead of a 2m sapling? Are there even any photos in the the Oxford?
Ahh, but the tree that would have fallen on Barrett when he goes into the forrest was chopped down previously to make the paper that the Oxford was written on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back