Tom Boyd or Peter Wright

• Tom Boyd

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Peter Wright

Votes: 93 80.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no, did Tom kick an AFL goal this week ? So much talent on display ...
lol you're a s**t troll. Let's put the contract to one side for a second. If Tommy Boyd had Lynch getting all the attention up forward I wonder how many Boyd would have kicked againts St Kilda's and Brisbanes second defender? People on bigfooty are way to quick to write off Tom Boyd as being an absolute spud because it's the only ammo you can use against the dogs.

lol you're a s**t troll. Let's put the contract to one side for a second. If Tommy Boyd had Lynch getting all the attention up forward I wonder how many Boyd would have kicked againts St Kilda's and Brisbanes second defender? People on bigfooty are way to quick to write off Tom Boyd as being an absolute spud because it's the only ammo you can use against the dogs.
An yet you feel the need to defend him, point proven in my books. Btw no one cares who he plays for , its about Tom not the bulldogs lol

An yet you feel the need to defend him, point proven in my books. Btw no one cares who he plays for , its about Tom not the bulldogs lol
I'm not only defending him. I'm also calling you out for being a s**t poster.
And when did I make it about the Bulldogs? I just pointed out that Wright has the advantage of playing alongside the best forward in the game, who attracts not only the best defender but also the coaches game planning againts Hom which frees up Wright.

I'm not only defending him. I'm also calling you out for being a s**t poster.
And when did I make it about the Bulldogs? I just pointed out that Wright has the advantage of playing alongside the best forward in the game, who attracts not only the best defender but also the coaches game planning againts Hom which frees up Wright.
You said its the only ammo you can use against the dogs, I'm not a Melbourne or Saints supporter I'm only here because Wright's name is. Tom also has the advantaged of playing in a team with a midfield an a team that actually scores if you wanna bring irrelevant stuff to the table...

1 mark 1 behind tonight against a side that didn't even bother to play a key defender.

1 mark 1 behind tonight against a side that didn't even bother to play a key defender.
Should have been paid another, and also could have got on the end of a few more had the delivery been a bit better.

Certainly isn't looking like a million dollar a year player at the moment. We are just thanking you blokes from saving us from even more "lols" by drafting Jack Billings and giving us the opportunity to draft the Bont directly after. So for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart :). Kids 20 years old and already is making a case for being a top 3 player in the competiton. Can't wait to see him when he actually gets a pre season under the belt.

Last edited:
Should have been paid another, and also could have got on the end of a few more had the delivery been a bit better.

Certainly isn't looking like a million dollar a year player at the moment. We are just thanking you blokes from saving us from even more "lols" by drafting Jack Billings and giving us the opportunity to draft the Bont directly after. So for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart :). Kids 20 years old and already is making a case for being a top 3 player in the competiton. Can't wait to see him when he actually gets a pre season under the belt.
Bont is better than billings no doubt but that's not what this thread is about. Boyd should've taken 10 + marks tonight, he was on Gilbert for large stretches of the game... Blokes a spud and he cost you pick 6 your captain and a million dollars a year.

Bont is better than billings no doubt but that's not what this thread is about. Boyd should've taken 10 + marks tonight, he was on Gilbert for large stretches of the game... Blokes a spud and he cost you pick 6 your captain and a million dollars a year.
He spent 65% of the game in the ruck mate. And when he wasn't outside 50, he was resting forward with below average inside 50 forward entry. If you're calling a 20 year old kid a "spud" than that just proves your mentality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People saying boyd hasn't shown what wright has are forgetting that boyd did similar to the same opponents in Brisbane last year. As well as against stronger opponents in Hawks down in tassie.

But hur hur spud, hur hur 1 million.

If Wright were on a Million and Boyd on a rookie contract

I'd take Wright

If Boyd was so bad I wonder how the older and more experienced Josh Bruce was rated?

good value for pick 48 ?

Wright has shown more but don't forget he has 1 of the best forwards in the league next to him taking all the attention. Whenever Boyd plays deep he generally has had the oppositions best tall back. I doubt Peter Wright gets the same attention from opposition backs.

Back