Autopsy Round 21: Changes v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit nervous about this weekend, we're talking ourselves up a bit in the media this week. Need to back up the bravado with another win or we'll look like massive flogs.

Getting a bit nervous about this weekend, we're talking ourselves up a bit in the media this week. Need to back up the bravado with another win or we'll look like massive flogs.
Like the last time we won two in a row

Yep, its a big test for us this week to bring the required effort, and not just get big heads like we've done previously. The next two weeks, if we bring the effort we'll win.

is Hogan going to play? if he does i dont like our chances, why did you have to get rid of Mr Neeld......... i miss the twitch

Think Garlett should stay in. He was involved in a number of pressure acts and did well assisting in centre clearances when he was running in off half back.

Any chance we go unchanged or is Hogan definitely back in???

Agree 100% that we need to back it up this week. If we can finish the season with a few strong performances it will greatly change our perception.

Pedersen should stay, but can't. Should get another year and always be ahead of Dawes, but he won one hit out. No need for him if Watts is comfortable in the ruck. Can't drop a debutant after two goals in that win.
As much as Watts goes ok in the ruck, I'd much rather him not need to be doing it. Recipe for injury IMO

Sorry to intrude, but can I say I am really enjoying the football you guys are serving up recently. Very exciting style of football. You've got a core midfield and some key position players. While you may not make finals this year, your football club is on the up. I'm certain a top 8 / top 4 is in the not too distant future.

PS. Please destroy Port.

Jeff's game is helped by our big forwards bringing the ball to ground. Watts, pedo, weid and Gawn were plucking everything. Or goals were being kicked by midfield/ wings on the run.

Melbourne's pressure was a 22 man effort so I'm sure Jeff's contribution was recognised
Yep. Spot on. There was pretty much no genuine crumbing opportunities. He could have had a soda if I remember correctly, with a handball over the top into an open goal but i think Watts maybe or Tyson went back and kicked it. There were another couple of times he was in the right position but the goal got kicked or someone didnt see him.

I say keep pace and goal sense in the side (and experience) when we travel. He's still dangerous and gives opposition defences headaches. Also balances our forward line and is handy at the centre bounces too. Keep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude, but can I say I am really enjoying the football you guys are serving up recently. Very exciting style of football. You've got a core midfield and some key position players. While you may not make finals this year, your football club is on the up. I'm certain a top 8 / top 4 is in the not too distant future.

PS. Please destroy Port.
PS, we will destroy you in the showdown just for fun, the Adelaide franchise is the only team born out of jealousy of another

but then you loose a position in the draft, Jimmy Toumpas says hi
And I'm sure Gold Coast will be really upset by that.

I would say hi back to Jimmy, but I'm quite sure he wouldn't be able to hear me over the sound of what an epic disappointment he is.

I'm hoping we learn't against Port Adeliade. Last time we let them get out the back to easy, much like the saints. I think with the saints we smartened up but where to tired to execute. I'm hoping Port aren't allowed to run again otherwise they will get us

Think we're going to get pantsed this game.... Too inconsistent and too young, we're lucky the Hawks kicked inaccurately last week, but I'm fearing a let down game against port this week after the high of last week.

Bad spot for us

Last edited:
Think we're going to get pantsed this game.... Too inconsistent and too young, we're lucky the Hawks kicked inaccurately last week, but I'm fearing a let down game against port this week after the high of last week.

Bad spot for us
Way to burst the bubble Negative Nancy

Just being realistic until the team starts showing consistent efforts over a prolonged period. Nothing negative about that at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back