2016 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Cont. in Part 2 (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll only finish 5th if they lose to pies next week.
They'll finish fourth most likely, two games clear of gws and eagles.

If GWS win their last two, they'll finish fourth, ahead of Hawks on percentage.

EDIT: A s**t GWS are on 56 not 60. So that's unlikely

It'll go down the chain .....AFL to Hawthorn ....Hawthorn should be fined

And the players saying they'll open up access to the media in return for fixed % of revenue :rolleyes: ..:p......of course that'll happen .....exhibit "A" tonight with towel over the camera
It's somewhat irrelevant - dies he turn up for training come Monday ? Simples.

Trolling injuries is not cool guys.
I didn't cheer them and I didn't hope for them. And I wish the best for both of those guys.
But they've happened, they're a fact, and there's no denying its good for us to have the oppo missing key players.
So I think 'poor Nic Nat , I hope yes OK' and 'hmmm... Next week will be easier for us if he's not playing' are not inconsistent thoughts to have.

Are these 7 commentators watching the same game as us? The call just then from Richo that West Coast are hanging on. Honey, they are 40 points up, that's not 'hanging on'.

It's because they've been spruiking the "Hawthorn always manage to do the right thing and stay in the game" story since Q1.

It'll go down the chain .....AFL to Hawthorn ....Hawthorn should be fined

And the players saying they'll open up access to the media in return for fixed % of revenue :rolleyes: ..:p......of course that'll happen .....exhibit "A" tonight with towel over the camera
I'm sure Ricky Henderson might have something to say about more media access.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we win our last two games we will finish top 2 unless Geelong gain a lot of percentage.

Can't see Geelong making up the % IMO. Don't think Brisbane will be spanked by as much as we did. Geelong by 80-100 tops

Why is Hawthorn wearing what i assume is their indigenous Guernsey?

Not sure, but a few clubs have worn them a few times this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back