Game Day Sydney Swans vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahh. Nice goal by Bartel give him that and they came hard that quarter. Franklin hardly looks fit and Aliir being off is hurting us, but still managed to outscore them that quarter.

Who's 16 and 18 for Geelong? They're ******* s**t.

Great view of the game looking forward to the boys bringing it home in the 3rd. 49 point half time lead after being 55 up, very nice.

mkovb.jpg

Well my guess is after the GWS game the coaches all sat down and raged and ranted and did their lollies.

And then that work experience kid, who was quietly sitting in the corner looking after Horses Farmville, raised his hand and said

"Ummm guys, what about if we tried to score lots of points and goals and stuff. Would that work?"

It was idea so crazy they all shrugged and siad * it let's give that a whirl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put a cape on laidler and he looks like dracula with blood down his chin. And the more i see bartel the more he looks like grizzly adams.

Centre clearance work from the cats still concerns me. I know our defence is on top but theres only so much pressure we can take especially with Aliir out.

We know Geelong are the best last quarter team in the AFL. We need to keep this lead going into the 4th. I wouldn't want to go into the 4th only being 5 goals up, especially when they are dominating inside 50's. Keep going hard Swannies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back