Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

-buys expensive drill from Bunnings... Puts a few other tools in pocket to compensate

-attempts to leave the store with a cold chisel in my pocket

Young nice looking brunette: *bats eyes* heyyyyyyyy... Make sure you take a photo of your receipt.. They fade really quickly

-cold chisel slips his head out from underneath my large shirt

Young nice looking brunette looks at my crutch with wide eyes and looks away as I walk away embarrassed... Thinking my fly musta been open or somethin.

... But nah she'd just seen the chisel id sliced lmao

So to summarize, you're a thief.

So bring lunch from home. Don't go out on the weekend. Sacrifice in other parts of your life, rather than you know, steal.

And spare me "someone like me". If you're buying an expensive drill you're obviously not struggling.

You're a thief. No two ways about it.
This. So much this. Low life scum bag. You take s**t that's not yours - sums a man up. Not a man. Just a dog.

So bring lunch from home. Don't go out on the weekend. Sacrifice in other parts of your life, rather than you know, steal.

And spare me "someone like me". If you're buying an expensive drill you're obviously not struggling.

You're a thief. No two ways about it.
its a dog eat dog world
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how much s**t do you steal, rough value per week?
Depends how often I go to Bunnings...

But nah, I don't take stuff every week.

I never buy coffee beans either from Coles or Woolworths.. When it's winter I'll wear a jacket or hoodie and slide a jar in my jacket haha beans aren't cheap.

I don't take stuff from hardworking people.. Only big brands like Bunnings, Coles, K Mart etc

Oh and I've never paid for a phone charger either.. I go though like one of those a week

When I was an apprentice on $240 a week I used to hustle tools to people on site..

People would ask me to get so-n-so, I'd say no problem.. I'll have it by tomorrow. I'd get a small list, head down to Bunnings and slice them. Then sell them on for like half the retail price.

I actually thought I was doing the right thing considering all my other close mates were dealing drugs.. At least I wasn't exactly ruining people's lives and feeding their drug addictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back