Podcast The Draft: SA Pt.2 - Ep 4.59

Remove this Banner Ad

Direct Link

Spreaker Link

Join myself and Portia tonight from around 8pm where we look at the rundown of trade week, plus we discuss part 2 of our look into South Australias draft prospects this year. The players we will be discussing are:

Alex Villis
Sam Walker
Tye Bedford
Steven Slimming
Ben Jarman
Mitchell Hinge
Jake Comitogianni
Kym Lebois
Tyson Stengle
Luke Reynolds
Willie Rioli
Smokeys

As usual ask some questions and we'll answer them!

https://www.spreaker.com/user/portfanradio

Last edited:
Join myself and Portia tonight from around 8pm where we look at the rundown of trade week, plus we discuss part 2 of our look into South Australias draft prospects this year. The players we will be discussing are:

Alex Villis
Sam Walker
Tye Bedford
Steven Slimming
Ben Jarman
Mitchell Hinge
Jake Comitogianni
Kym Lebois
Tyson Stengle
Luke Reynolds
Willie Rioli
Smokeys

As usual ask some questions and we'll answer them!
What did you make of the comments by jason Cripps when asked what happend with Hamish Hartlett.
Do you think there is a rift between Cripps and hinkley.

What did you make of the comments by jason Cripps when asked what happend with Hamish Hartlett.
Do you think there is a rift between Cripps and hinkley.

What were the comments?

Is the trade week part of the podcast going to be MA15+ ?
If you've ever watched one of those `Bogan Arrest' programs on TV, it'll be like the part where the guy with a suspended license gets pulled over while drunk and high for going 160kmph next to a school, and he knows he is properly f**ked and all there is he can do is wait for it.

what the * are they doing. I am really disappointed with this trade period. we have again mortgaged our future.

What will we miss out on moving from 9 to 14 ? Or is it a similar type player?

When is Mission coming on ? I love his pre draft stuff

what the **** are they doing. I am really disappointed with this trade period. we have again mortgaged our future.

What will we miss out on moving from 9 to 14 ? Or is it a similar type player?

When is Mission coming on ? I love his pre draft stuff

Mission will be on the week before the draft to do a phantom and then the review pod after the draft as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What were the comments?
Cripps stated that port and Hartlett had agreed that he would look around and see what opportunities were out there for him.
Cripps then stated that Hartlett and hinkley met ie the round of golf at grange had club.
He went on state that you'd have to ask hinkley or Hartlett what happend in that meeting and what was said.
I find that last comment strange.
I don't think Cripps agreed with hinkleys call to keep Hartlett.

Now that the draft order has been finalised what are the likely pick-ups for Port with their 4 picks from 14-31?

Given that players are prone to slide, what could be a realistic dream 4 draft pick-up from 14-31 for Port?

We all love a good draught, so what's your favourite draught beer? (i.e. beer on tap)
AbbottsHotel_MB_HiRes_10_8_16.jpg

A lot of places do Little Creatures on tap - I dig it.

Normally I'll take a pint of Chris Davies though because it's the el cheapo.

Yeah LC is good stuff. I've been getting Lazy Yak lately, it seems like heaps of places got it on tap overnight, it's pretty tasty. If it's not available I'll go with a Squires Golden Ale instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back