2016 US Presidential Election Prediction Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a bet on Trump getting 47-49% of the vote. I think he'll win but hope sanity prevails.

It's just hard to know if there's more vocal Trump supporters online and they're trolling or it's really the general feeling that the majority love what he has to say.

I said Clinton 340 pre-Comey. I'm thinking Ohio will go to Trump now, so Clinton 322, I guess. Maine second district looks more like it might just go to Clinton though, so that would be 323. The map a couple of posts above mine looks pretty good.

Trump will get the youth vote and the grey vote. Hillary won't pick up many of those voters nor will she pick up any last minute or undecided voters, but Trump will. She's also lost a boat load of Bernie voters.

Trump will win a very tight election. This is the year of the surprises after all. Leicester, Cavs, Footscray, Cronulla, Cubs, Brexit. The rancid icing on the cake will be a Trump victory.

God help us all.

Trump will get the youth vote and the grey vote. Hillary won't pick up many of those voters nor will she pick up any last minute or undecided voters, but Trump will. She's also lost a boat load of Bernie voters.

Trump will win a very tight election. This is the year of the surprises after all. Leicester, Cavs, Footscray, Cronulla, Cubs, Brexit. The rancid icing on the cake will be a Trump victory.

God help us all.

I hope your wrong, surely he won't get the youth vote.

He may get the brexit style stick it up politicians vote, that may be enough.

Especially if Hillarys people are apathetic and don't go out and vote in numbers

I hope your wrong, surely he won't get the youth vote.

He may get the brexit style stick it up politicians vote, that may be enough.

Especially if Hillarys people are apathetic and don't go out and vote in numbers

That's the line I was searching for! Trumps fans are fanatical and they'll get out in numbers. Hillary's....not so much. Apathy is the word.

Ive been pondering this myself

If trump loses, what will his concession speech be like?

Imagine if a losing candidate issued a call for arms, and asked their supporters to march on the capital on mass

I hope it doesnt happen, but ive said similar so often re trump this election

What Mofra said...

Apart from being a terrifying attempt to attack the system from within, Trump's post-election belligerence, failure to concede, and unhinged ranting should be quite entertaining.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GgApY.png

Here's mine. I could really go either way on AZ and NC, but I think the increased Hispanic turnout might see Hillary pinch AZ against expectation as well as FL, and her late polling surge push her over the top in NC which is pretty much a coin toss.

I can't see Trump winning any more. Everything has to go right and there's far too many hurdles for him to fall over to get it done I think. He consistently under performed his poll numbers in the primaries and I think he might do it again as polls don't pick up the full extent of the Hispanic vote and women in conservative areas/households who'd vote Hillary without saying so.

So will Dremp win? Here's me thinking Kint was going to take it to the top this erection.

That's the line I was searching for! Trumps fans are fanatical and they'll get out in numbers. Hillary's....not so much. Apathy is the word.

yeah, but they won't get out in numbers where it's needed most...his fans are his base and that doesn't equate to 270 EC votes, not even close.

I'd like a Mofra presidency, cheaper airfare deals for everybody!
Until, like Rudd & Abbott, someone comes in to stab me in the back:

upload_2016-11-9_9-37-59.jpeg

Interloper :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back