Religion The God Question - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

O.K. So you praise the sun. Got any pics?

.......and by the way: Who made the sun? Oh, God did......Right.....or did he? So confusing. :)

BTW. Gasses make up the sun. Do you praise gas also?
Lol
Praise be it the Almighty Holy Divine Hydrogen Plasma Nuclear Fusion Sphere.
It is only one of several billion similar g-type or yellow dwarf stars in our galaxy alone and an almost infinite number in the known universe,now thought to be 10 times larger than previously thought,which we now understand to be flat in design,but it is our own Hydrogen Plasma Nuclear Fusion Sphere and that makes it special and therefore makes us special because something made it for us.....:rolleyes:

The Egyptians praised the Sun, as a deity, they had many names for him. We laugh at them now, for praising the Sun as the giver of life on earth, but were they wrong? How would we be travelling without the sun?

220px-Re-Horakhty.svg.png
Anyone laughing at praising the sun, is an edeot.

Agreed, but imagine the cosmology presented in Rigvedas 4,000 years ago! way before anything westernised! unfortunately these things are swept under the carpet and you will struggle to find anything related to non abrahamic religions these days in mainstream media. Everything is about Yehwah, Jesus or Allah! yep. Have a read here . Guys like them or Sagan were no idiots. You can read about Schrodinger and Bohrs influence here too

Got nothing to do with god, but when the wisdom presented in these books written 4,000 years ago, barely gets a mention in todays media, it doesnt surprise me. Thats all i am saying.

As I've said before, I'm open to many a possibility.........just not the ones manufactured and propagated by man, for self-serving reasons.

I feel that things will get a lot trickier the deeper we go into the reasons for our existence and if things do point to a us actually being part of a greater whole, then all fine with that too. As long as it's honest and a real truth.

As I've said before, I'm open to many a possibility.........just not the ones manufactured and propagated by man, for self-serving reasons.

I feel that things will get a lot trickier the deeper we go into the reasons for our existence and if things do point to a us actually being part of a greater whole, then all fine with that too. As long as it's honest and a real truth.
It's the hijacking of spirituality that annoys me most about the sons of abraham.
The so called gatekeepers have no intention in relinquishing this power base,their are few that are truly open to the challenge that their beliefs are based on little else than superstition of a by gone era of pre-enlightenment. Enlight1.jpg

Anyone laughing at praising the sun, is an edeot.
There is nothing special about our particular nuclear fusion reactor that makes it worthy of worship apart from the fact that it is our particular nuclear fusion reactor.
It's old and it's ours,I see no reason beyond these basic two points that makes it reliant on our praise.
What's your particular or peculiar reason for praise of this universal commonality?

There is nothing special about our particular nuclear fusion reactor that makes it worthy of worship apart from the fact that it is our particular nuclear fusion reactor.
It's old and it's ours,I see no reason beyond these basic two points that makes it reliant on our praise.
What's your particular or peculiar reason for praise of this universal commonality?
Yeah, there is no reason to think your eyes are special either, for letting you view the sun. Do you have a point?

apart from its apparently exactly far away enough to sustain human life

But validating, or confirming planets is methodical, time-consuming work, and access to the big telescopes needed is expensive. The habitability index helps astronomers rank and prioritize planets to help determine which are worthy of closer study.

Managing these myriad calculations, the index gives the Earth, if observed from afar as we now observe faraway planets, about an 82 percent chance of being right for life

http://www.futurity.org/exoplanets-earth-life-1100942-2/

Last edited:
Yeah, there is no reason to think your eyes are special either, for letting you view the sun. Do you have a point?
Eyes have evolved independently and randomly in over 40 different species without any specieal cross hybridisation.
The eye is not that special,it has arisen in many varying species in vastly different geographical circumstances.
It's an end game to an infinite amount of life forms in a carbon based universe.
If you believe it's a divine source of creation,then prove it is.
It's far from a perfect design,if a designer were to be included in its actual occurrence,why make it so environmentally susceptible to damage from something so simple as hydration,UV,age etc etc
We have created lenses more advanced and impervious to damage than our little piss holes in the snow.
What's your point?

apart from its apparently exactly far away enough to sustain human life
Yeeeeeees and,so what your attempting to postulate is that there must be a hidden creative force that placed us within these inalienable parameters,yeh?

Last edited:
Eyes have evolved independently and randomly in over 40 different species without any specieal cross hybridisation.
The eye is not that special,it has arisen in many varying species in vastly different geographical circumstances.
It's an end game to an infinite amount of life forms in a carbon based universe.
It's far from a perfect design,if a designer were to be included in its actual occurrence,why make it so environmentally susceptible to damage from something so simple as hydration,UV,age etc etc
We have created lenses more advanced and impervious to damage than our little piss holes in the snow.
What's your point?
I asked what your point was, and respond with another boring rant, then ask me what my point is?

Yeeeeeees and,so what your attempting to postulate is that there must be a hidden creative force that placed us within these inalienable parameters,yeh?

nooooooo, just highlighting the special part of 'our particular nuclear fusion reactor' is it doesn't burn us nor allow us to freeze - a remarkable coincidence

why?

Come on 'believers',hit me up with something I can't possibly deny that your "god" in fact really exists.
Butt up,sugar up and flower me daemon,I don't believe in your halo's,I can't fathom that you have a separate existence beyond death,I know that your prayers are superfluous,I don't care for your belief of the natural world,because I absolutely know your understanding of the 4th.
You think beyond those 4 dimensions exists an omnipotent maker of the previous 4.
If for say there are more available dimensions,and theoretically there are thought to be more than the 4 available
nooooooo, just highlighting the special part of 'our particular nuclear fusion reactor' is it doesn't burn us nor allow us to freeze - a remarkable coincidence
It's not special,so highlighting randomness is pointless and mute!

why?

why?
Yes a remarkable coincidence,yes.
Why?,because the onus is on you to prove something that roughly 1/2 the worlds population doesn't believe exists actually exists.
Pretty simple really!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quite

according to ?
It's not that special at all.
According to the fact that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence,thus far,none has been provided,for 2000 yrs say roughly!

your the one making the extraordinary claims , you forgot the extraordinary evidence
Please provide a sample,otherwise your just another nuffie that has bounced in here provided zilch and thinks he's won the debate.
There have some bloody good posters in this thread that are believers and have provided substantial arguments for their beliefs,thus far,the title of nuffie provided early remains firmly intact.

why?

Out of the billions of suns and countless unknown planets orbiting them, it's hardly surprising that there is at least one planet this specific distance from a big firery bastard.

Please provide a sample,otherwise your just another nuffie that has bounced in here provided zilch and thinks he's won the debate.
There have some bloody good posters in this thread that are believers and have provided substantial arguments for their beliefs,thus far,the title of nuffie provided early remains firmly intact.

i tried looking over your posts but its awfully boring, are you claiming or implying there is no g0d?

if so do you have proof? extraordinary proof?

why does it go one way only in your book

i tried looking over your posts but its awfully boring, are you claiming or implying there is no good?

if so do you have proof? extraordinary proof?

why does it go one way only in your book
How does go * yourself sound mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back