Votes: 48 10.4%
  • Brayden Fiorini(GC)

Votes: 22 4.8%
  • Wayne Milera(ADEL)

Votes: 20 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe people are trying to argue the point that Markov will be better than Burton. Further proof bigfooty want Hawthorn to fail.
Fairly certain no one said that. However you for some strange reason tried to argue that burton is a higher chance of winning the rising star then Phillips and markov who had better years then burton and called markov limit an okay player, regardless of the fact that he played at a higher standard then burton last year. Just saying

I can't believe people are trying to argue the point that Markov will be better than Burton. Further proof bigfooty want Hawthorn to fail.

By people you mean one Richmond supporter, everyone else is just pointing out your lack of subjectivity when complaining about subjectivity.

Either way it's pointless as neither will go close to winning.

Well, we don't know which one will be better yet as they have only played for one season at AFL level.

I don't get the Burton hype, just seems like a nice blend of Birchall and Stratton. Nothing wrong with that but not exactly a top 20 in the comp type prospect. Seems to be a lot of riding on the pre-injury/slider opinion.

To win the rising star you will likely need to average 20 odd touches as a mid or kick 40 goals as a forward, and as much as i love francis i cant see him kicking 40 goals next year. i think he could win it as a defender but cant see him playing there, at least not for the whole year.

My tip is probably ryan clarke from north, will get every opportunity in norths side and has already shown he can rack up big numbers
Yeah he is my tip as well, other thing making it tough for first year players at the bombers is you've had a whole year of blooding kids who might not have otherwise been automatic selection will be all the better for the game time last year, plus getting the suspended players back. A long with good draft picks I expect the bombers to give it a very good crack this year which might mean first year players are eased in and out of the squad.

Of course most of bigfooty wants Hawthorn to fail. Why would people who support other clubs want Hawthorn to succeed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get the Burton hype, just seems like a nice blend of Birchall and Stratton. Nothing wrong with that but not exactly a top 20 in the comp type prospect. Seems to be a lot of riding on the pre-injury/slider opinion.

It's like Hawthorn supporters are trying to make us hate Burton. I didn't mind him until reading through the last few pages of this thread.

Hopper has the best chance in a good team.

Why wouldn't Tim Taranto be in this poll?
Vying for a spot in a top team, but has every chance to start round 1.

Better option than for about half the names on the board.
I wonder.
Dont think we'll be keen to start a draftee in round 1, this is a serious year for us not a development one. Will depend on his off season and expect he'll get a pre season game. May happen but my guess is no.

Can see Burton being one of the best out of the group listed with his attributes. With the way he moves for his size, composure and skills he will become a modern day 190cm + midfielder up against the likes of Fyfe, Cripps and the Bont.

Come on BF community you got to wish all the youngsters at any club the best of luck for their futures!

Can see Burton being one of the best out of the group listed with his attributes. With the way he moves for his size, composure and skills he will become a modern day 190cm + midfielder up against the likes of Fyfe, Cripps and the Bont.

Come on BF community you got to wish all the youngsters at any club the best of luck for their futures!
I reckon he'll lose interest in the game and retire after this year

Back