BOXING Green vs Mundine

Remove this Banner Ad

other judge gave it 94-94 the guy who gave the 10-10 gave the fight to green 96-94. can't believe some people who watched that thought green won the fight he got schooled
But the 96-94 would be corrected to 94-94. I also can't see how Green wins more than 3 rounds but purely looking at those scorecards it doesn't add up anyway.

But the 96-94 would be corrected to 94-94. I also can't see how Green wins more than 3 rounds but purely looking at those scorecards it doesn't add up anyway.
exactly what im saying at best for green the match is a draw. other then the first 3 rounds choc dominated the fight. they both had 10-8 rounds with cheap shots. mundine hit the better shots more often. anyone who honestly thinks green won that fight is blind or just a pure mundine hater

other judge gave it 94-94 the guy who gave the 10-10 gave the fight to green 96-94. can't believe some people who watched that thought green won the fight he got schooled

I concede Mundine won the last four rounds , the first six rounds could of gone either way up to the refs descretion, I still maintain Danny was severely incapacitated by that cheap shot.

I concede Mundine won the last four rounds , the first six rounds could of gone either way up to the refs descretion, I still maintain Danny was severely incapacitated by that cheap shot.
yes the cheap shot hurt him no doubt about it. but green threw his own cheap shot as well. my score card being as fare as possible had mundine winning 6 rounds and danny 4

I had a draw on my scorecard. I thought they both won 5 rounds each but Mundine's round wins were more decisive than Green who won the early rounds because he was more active, rather than hurting Mundine.

Mundine's slow start and dodgy judges cost him the fight. The first judge ****ed up round 7 score. That was a clear Mundine round win plus when you take away the point deduction for Green, it should of been 10-8. The third judge is a disgrace awarding Green 9 rounds. He must be corrupt and on the take.

A couple of points.

1. Green won the first 4 rounds, neither guy did much but Green was coming forward throwing and Mundine was mostly defending and holding.

2. The ref sucked. He needed to call stop or break and get in there not just stick his arm in between them and half the time they had their arms free anyway.

3. That was a cheap shot worth a point deduction in Rd 1 but Green has a good chin and has fought some decent cruiserweight fighters theres no way on earth he was hurt by that little hook from a past it Mundine.

4. The second half actually wasn't bad.

Judge Minn is kidding if he thinks Green won the last three rounds. Absolute comedy. He must be on the take from a betting syndicate of some sort.

Mundine was robbed

My sportsbet account was robbed. Boxing is and will always be a shambles.

Green you are a muppet, I don't like mundine at all but he made himself look like a pleb this whole lead up, fight and post fight. Held on for dear life, fought a s**t fight, could barely land a clean blow and celebrated like he deserved that lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure why people think mundine was robbed.

did sweet FA the first 6 rounds bar the cheap shot. probably won 3 of the last 6 and the other 3 up in the air.

he was always going to come home stronger but he didn't do enough in the earlier rounds.

98-90 a stretch though.

did sweet FA the first 6 rounds bar the cheap shot. probably won 3 of the last 6 and the other 3 up in the air.

he was always going to come home stronger but he didn't do enough in the earlier rounds.

98-90 a stretch though.
Green did nothing either... What did green do to mundine all fight tbh?! Barely tagged him with a clean hit, let alone a knock down. His face was beaten from his head being rocked back by mundines stiff jab. Green came out aggressive but was cooked by the end of the first and was just holding onto mundine the rest of the fight. Even mundines biggest haters can't say green fought a good fight, he was putrid.

I have watched the 1st 5 rounds on youtube . I have Green 50 Mundine 44 with the extra point taken off . Mundine has had 2 severe body blows that have hurt him . Mundine has landed 1 jab . Mundine coming at Green in this fight and Green countering better . Unless Mundine laid him on the canvas after round 5 He couldnt win .

Watched it at the pub. It seemed close but Green threw more punches. Mundine didn't do a lot in the first half of the match and I think that cost him.

C3vvtaDUoAAIgdH.jpg

I don't know s**t about boxing, but to me, Green was clearly the aggressor and was making the fight.

Mundine didn't do much early on, and any time Green looked like putting together a combination, he'd drop his head/shoulders into him and force the ref to break it up.

Boring s**t, and I don't know why it's allowed in boxing.

I also think the fight should've been called off in the first with Mundine DQ'd - but there is no way the ref would have the balls to call it. After that cheap shot, the fight never reached the heights it should have.

mundine won that fight if they award it to green its bs

Bullshit, at worst for Green it was a draw.

It was a s**t fight but Mundine hardly threw a punch in the first 5 rounds. Green threw a lot of rubbish but he at least connected with a few.

The only contentious round for me was the 6th. Mundine won 7 through 10.

I thought it would either be a draw or Green by a round.

For one of the judges to score it 98-90 was laughable.

98-90 a stretch though.
Yes the 1 st 5 rounds were definitely Greens . I havent seen the next 4 rounds i saw the last round and it was a nothing round

I'd like to see the stats, punches thrown & punches landed. If they were counting glancing and blocked punches then yeah I guess Green won :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back