Opinion Changes Rd 4 vs St Kilda (He's back! Elliott in, plus Blair and Dunn in squad. Team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaz plays on the fade, slice it like a ninja
Cut like a razor blade so fast
Other players say, "damn"
If his footy was a drug
He'd sell it by the gram
Keep his composure when it's time to get loose
Magnetized by the footy while he kicks his juice
If there was a problem
Yo, he'll solve it!
Check out the hook while our Shazza revolves it

I'll get my coat.

POTY

Not even going to ask why they call them cocaine cookies Tony Montana! :)

Χριστος Ανεστι λεβέντη!
Αληθές Ανέστη

Happy Easter all

Blair's stiff to miss out. Thoughts?

Played great in the VFL last week and sealed us the win in the AFL.

Very stiff to miss out again and give us another win against the saints.

Number 1 draft pick is really struggling. Is he up to it? Maybe a 3rd round draft pick will be enough to secure him and see if he just needs a change of scenery or whether he just has too many issues. Petracca is looking more and more like the one that got away from the Saints.

The obvious change has been made, would of liked maybe Dunn in and push Reid forward to stretch the saints down back, but hopefully we will see Wells debut ANZAC day... he'd thrive on a day like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is what happens when you get old.:(
Good to see that Blair is first emergency.:p

Does that mean he doesn't get in Daicos's way tomorrow? ;)

Mayne is a dudd, could see him being dropped before he even played for us.

Moore isn't far behind, guy hasn't done much this season at all.

But your avator is on fire?

Pressure on in the last quarter last week and he.............?

Difficult to be dropped before you have even played a game!!

As for Moore, it's 3 games into the season and the kid as played 30 odd games, give him some time

Full disclosure I'm a sceptic myself because it just doesn't seem like a Collingwood move. Putting that aside though pretty much all of the above is noise, IMO, because its working.

For so long we've craved a high performance group to give us these results so what good comes of questioning a positive outcome in this manner? If we acknowledged Buckley wasn't the man for us in the main chair and moved him into a different role because we didn't want to lose his IP then the results turned would anyone really care? I'd personally dip my lid to the club if it was indeeed true because they identified an area that was subpar and fixed it. It simply sounds like good management to me and I know that's something we aren't used to, but we should all be happy with it.

As long as the individuals involved are happy (which it seems they are if this version of events is true) we should be too. You only have to look at Pert and Walsh who appear to be making it work. Sometimes the greater good can prevail.
Wait. So that same high performance group that you've bagged for years is performing well? Is that where we're at? Or has Davoren been demoted?

He hasn't been bad by any measure but I think Jesse White has to come under scrutiny for his position in the team. For a 192cm tall forward, he hasn't been anywhere near as threatening as we need him to be and thus, opposition coaches can allow to put more effort into shutting down Darcy Moore because we have no other key forward to target. White's 192cm but he's playing 10cm shorter as a high half-forward. I really reckon he needs to be more of a target forward and less of a creator, because we have enough of them and what we lack is marking power up forward.

White is 196cm.

He hasn't been bad by any measure but I think Jesse White has to come under scrutiny for his position in the team. For a 192cm tall forward, he hasn't been anywhere near as threatening as we need him to be and thus, opposition coaches can allow to put more effort into shutting down Darcy Moore because we have no other key forward to target. White's 192cm but he's playing 10cm shorter as a high half-forward. I really reckon he needs to be more of a target forward and less of a creator, because we have enough of them and what we lack is marking power up forward.
White always has been a whipping boy. Hard to see he can be under even more scrutiny.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Poor old Jesse. When he finally starts playing consistent football at a reasonable standard, he cops flak because Moore isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back