Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

b683d8a2b717c04363584b6bb4be1a5f_ooh-girl-memes-memesuper-ooh-girl-meme_694-530.jpeg

Joke all you want. He is terrible.

We're currently a leading and marking target short and playing one small forward too many. Langford should be given 30% game time on ball to build the craft.

If Francis comes in it has to be for Green.
Depends whether they want to continue with the mosquito fleet tactic. We shouldn't gift Langford midfield time for the sake of development if someone else deserves a spot, I still think we can make the 8.

I do have my reservations with the 3 smalls even though all three have their unique traits. If that means a fwd line of:

Fantasia - Joey - Langford
Francis - Hooker - Walla

I wouldn't complain.

Depends whether they want to continue with the mosquito fleet tactic. We shouldn't gift Langford midfield time for the sake of development if someone else deserves a spot, I still think we can make the 8.

I do have my reservations with the 3 smalls even though all three have their unique traits. If that means a fwd line of:

Fantasia - Joey - Langford
Francis - Hooker - Walla

I wouldn't complain.

I am happy with the mosquito fleet attack if we have some genuine height there and Fantasia leads up at the ball as much as he crumbs it. I think one of the mossies should be a mid, like Howlett.

Fantasia JD Howlett
Tippa Hooker Stewart

Tippa and Howlett having some midfield minutes and Stewart relieving Bellchambers.

I'd have Francis in defence.

Baguely Rambrose McGrath
Francis Hurley Kelly

Then if needed we can swing things around if we want to go all out attack and put Kelly on the ball to win some clearances and Tippa for some run behind the ball.

Forward:
Fantasia JD Howlett
Colyer Francis Stewart

Defence:
Baguely Rambrose McGrath
Hooker Hurley Tippa

I am happy with the mosquito fleet attack if we have some genuine height there and Fantasia leads up at the ball as much as he crumbs it. I think one of the mossies should be a mid, like Howlett.

Fantasia JD Howlett
Tippa Hooker Stewart

Tippa and Howlett having some midfield minutes and Stewart relieving Bellchambers.

I'd have Francis in defence.

Baguely Rambrose McGrath
Francis Hurley Kelly

Then if needed we can swing things around if we want to go all out attack and put Kelly on the ball to win some clearances and Tippa for some run behind the ball.

Forward:
Fantasia JD Howlett
Colyer Francis Stewart

Defence:
Baguely Rambrose McGrath
Hooker Hurley Tippa
I think Stewart only comes if a big goes down or if we do decide to throw hooker back into defence. Based off yesterday's game Stewart still has some things to work on.

Without getting too off topic, I think it's a bit premature to pull the plug on the Hooker experiment just yet, I think the coaches would agree we need to develop some chemistry before reassessing.

Back to Francis, he just hits every contest so hard, that s**t's contagious, you see a 19 year old hitting a contest like there's 5 minutes left in a grand final and it might inspire some.

Needs to come in for ANZAC day the positives outweigh the negatives.

Played well but who does he come in for?
We struggled running defensively against the Crows and he definitely is some way off it even at VFL level when it comes to this..
Watched him closely against Sandy and never seen someone completely spent and out of breath so often as he was on Sat..

Played well but who does he come in for?
We struggled running defensively against the Crows and he definitely is some way off it even at VFL level when it comes to this..
Watched him closely against Sandy and never seen someone completely spent and out of breath so often as he was on Sat..
I was there also and I raise you Paddy McCartin:) He was sucking in some big breaths!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Stewart only comes if a big goes down or if we do decide to throw hooker back into defence. Based off yesterday's game Stewart still has some things to work on.

Without getting too off topic, I think it's a bit premature to pull the plug on the Hooker experiment just yet, I think the coaches would agree we need to develop some chemistry before reassessing.

Back to Francis, he just hits every contest so hard, that s**t's contagious, you see a 19 year old hitting a contest like there's 5 minutes left in a grand final and it might inspire some.

Needs to come in for ANZAC day the positives outweigh the negatives.
Like a bigger Ziebel?

I actually think we lack a bit of mongrel at the moment (Hocking the closest to mongrel but not best 22) and I hope Franga will be the guy to bring it to the seniors. Even a 12 possie game with some attitude and pack crashing would be a positive ATM.

I actually think we lack a bit of mongrel at the moment (Hocking the closest to mongrel but not best 22) and I hope Franga will be the guy to bring it to the seniors. Even a 12 possie game with some attitude and pack crashing would be a positive ATM.

Bring him in!

aaron-francis-of-the-bombers-is-tackled-by-cale-hooker-during-an-picture-id627751556

Nothing will make more erect then to see Franga rag doll some Pies players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back