Round 5 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's bullshit

No Monday squads it seems, no tweets from Patrick Keane at all, he said yesterday the teams for Monday and Tuesday would be released on Saturday, but Monday games squads are normally always released on Friday 5pm as last week was.

Looks like I have to bench both Butler and Hannan this week to be safe, might think of double emergencying even if WHE is out (if he did indeed hurt his wrist last week).

Pickett as midfield emergency gives me the creeps.
If you double emergency a line, and one of the players on the bench doesn't play, and one player on field is an out, do you cop a 0 ??

If you double emergency a line, and one of the players on the bench doesn't play, and one player on field is an out, do you cop a 0 ??
I think it is the lowest scoring e that played. So I don't think so.

Note this is what I would assume.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think it is the lowest scoring e that played. So I don't think so.

Note this is what I would assume.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lowest scoring playing emergency

Say if WHE goes out but Hannan gets 45 and Butler gets 60, I get Hannan's 45

Lowest scoring playing emergency

Say if WHE goes out but Hannan gets 45 and Butler gets 60, I get Hannan's 45

Yeah I think what they are asking is:

WHE goes out, Butler scores 60 and Hannan gets dropped (so 0) with both selected as emergency.

Which would mean they get Butlers 60 rather than Hannans 0. Unless Hannan plays and gets injured or what ever and scores 0.. because that would mean his score counts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPP is a cabbage...slow and never tackles... Never in the game...Cue the abuse...come on...tell me I'm
Wrong... let me have it...be lucky to score 45 tonight
Agree. For a guy of his size he should average 10 tackles a game. Needs to because he won't get 10 kicks. He is very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back