Round 5 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

it's more the point that we dont even get to see a 25 for 4 seperate teams. Anything could happen with selection too.

It could be a cluster * of a weekend with the rookies if a couple of outs are named. I am not to bothered as I reckon that everyone is effected fairly evenly. You just need to plan for a bit of risk.

The squads for Monday'sgame should be out tonight before lockout. I know it's only a squad but it could help. Neither game affects my team.

A heap of AFL players get named in the 2s before playing in the seniors.

Something to do with a Sunday/Monday bench of 25 or something

Does Casey have a 10-12 man bench named?

Jep.

CASEY DEMONS v. NORTH BALLARAT

Round 2 - 22/04/2017

07:00

Casey Fields

Casey Demons

B: 19. M. Hannan, 1. J. Hutchins, 69. B. Kennedy

HB: 26. S. Weideman, 45. D. Keilty, 71. D. Tyson

C: 83. T. Bugg, 57. J. Kennedy-Harris, 64. A. Brayshaw

HF: 38. T. Smith, 28. O. McDonald, 91. M. Hibberd

F: 41. M. White, 48. C. Maynard, 55. L. Hulett

R: 65. C. Pedersen, 76. D. Kent, 54. J. Trengove

Int: 75. S. Dwyer, 9. M. Gent, 24. J. Moncrieff, 35. A. Ferreira, 37. D. Johnstone, 17. E. Morris, 18. B. Hillard, 32. J. Briggs, 2. B. Fritsch, 34. M. King, 20. N. Gardiner, 27. A. Scott

23P: 22. G. Lok

In: D. Tyson, N. Gardiner, M. Hannan, D. Kent, M. King, S. Weideman,

T. Bugg, L. Hulett, J. Briggs, S. Dwyer

Out: Y. Zijai, T. Baker

Edit: M. Hibberd was named on field and will play in the AFL (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-21/demon-hibberd-ready-to-leap-the-final-hurdle) so not much to read in it I wouldn't think

There's 5 Demons who played seniors last week named in that squad (Bugg, Hannan, Tyson, Kent, Weideman). I'd be completely flabbergasted if they were all omitted - Melbourne haven't been playing *that* poorly.

There's 5 Demons who played seniors last week named in that squad (Bugg, Hannan, Tyson, Kent, Weideman). I'd be completely flabbergasted if they were all omitted - Melbourne haven't been playing *that* poorly.
Kent and Tyson have been good this year, it's a doozy imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else worried about not seeing Monday or Tuesday teams before lockout ?? Will Hannan get dropped ??
Well that's bullshit

No Monday squads it seems, no tweets from Patrick Keane at all, he said yesterday the teams for Monday and Tuesday would be released on Saturday, but Monday games squads are normally always released on Friday 5pm as last week was.

Looks like I have to bench both Butler and Hannan this week to be safe, might think of double emergencying even if WHE is out (if he did indeed hurt his wrist last week).

Pickett as midfield emergency gives me the creeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back