2017 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4hcjEWH.png

i2wQ692.png

dlanod - could Mohr be a reasonable prospect for the Lions next year or is he cooked?
I'm quite a fan of Mohr. Blue collar defender and injury prone but has got a lot out of himself. Probably has a couple of years left in him.

I'm quite a fan of Mohr. Blue collar defender and injury prone but has got a lot out of himself. Probably has a couple of years left in him.
I always thought he was a dour defender and along with Alex Silvagni, thought either were reasonable prospects and a clear upgrade on Frost.

Is Mohr getting much of s run in the ones st the Giants?

I always thought he was a dour defender and along with Alex Silvagni, thought either were reasonable prospects and a clear upgrade on Frost.

Is Mohr getting much of s run in the ones st the Giants?
Next to no run. Mohr can actually play loose really well as well. He's had a few great games as a solid intercept mark.

See Aaron Christensen has been playing well for Redland. is he worthn throwing on the rookie list or just a good NEAFL player?

See Aaron Christensen has been playing well for Redland. is he worthn throwing on the rookie list or just a good NEAFL player?

Hard to say. From the fee matches of his I've seen I'd say a rookie spot pending fitness and it's not the worst thing we couldndo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back