Competition SFA eSports Expression of Interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

I highly doubt you'll find what you're looking for on here. 12 seperate posters, one from each club who all have the same console and the same 5 games? You probably wouldn't even find that on the Gaming section of the forum.

In saying that though,

I have an xbone and basically all the sports games. AFL Evo, Fifa17, NBA2k17 ect...
Yeah, it's going to be tough. Will probably stick to my original concept and you people can do * all. :D

I'm not joking.

I use both on a daily basis, and over ten years I've found Macs to be far superior in both design and user experience. I have frequent software problems with Windows computers, ones which almost never occur on a Mac.

You're a moron if you think the current line of Mac computers are decent.

Biggest waste of money I have ever seen.

Its got worse the last 2 years. MAC sink all the money into the wrong pieces of hardware.
Something to do with brainless consumers who'll buy anything with an Apple logo on it.

I've owned exactly zero Apple products

You're a moron if you think the current line of Mac computers are decent.

Biggest waste of money I have ever seen.
I wasn't speaking of the hardware.

And money has little to do with it, if you can afford Macs they are a far better option. Bought myself a MacBook Pro last month and I've been delighted with it thus far, far superior to the iPad rip-off s**t Microsoft are trying to shove down people's throats.

And money has little to do with it, if you can afford Macs they are a far better option. Bought myself a MacBook Pro last month and I've been delighted with it thus far, far superior to the iPad rip-off s**t Microsoft are trying to shove down people's throats.
Does Microsoft even make PC's?

images (67).jpg

For those that haven't seen it I've thrown up an eSports concept here:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-sfa-esports-tournament.1168969/

After much feedback, I gathered it's something people want to actually get involved in and participate in themselves. It's probably going to be hard to do so but I'm going to need 12 people, 1 from each club to have the same console and 5 of the same games.

So if you'd like to get involved please fill out this short survey:

SFA Team:
Console:
5+ of your most popular games:

Thanks for your time!

I was thinking about ways this could be run last night.

what if you had it so you don't need 12 exact players as such cause trying to get that to match would be a nightmare.

could you try:

Anyone who is a member of a SFA team can represent them via challenging another individual to a online game, then the result gets recorded.

maybe set the limit as each team must complete 20 'challenges', once each team has done it, that constitutes a season and the SFA team with the most points wins.

would just need to collate and post the data that shows:

Who has what console
who has what games

then it would be up to each player who is registered to go through the list and challenge others who have the same console and games as they do.

they make a post in here declaring the challenge and post the result.

so the table of data could look like:

PS4:
Michaels - Furies (FIFA 17, AFL Evo, Rocket League)

Xbox1:
Harolad - Bagdhad Bombers (FIFA 17, 2k17, AFL Evo, Battlefield 1)
Human Meatball - Furies(NFL 17, AFL EVO, FIFA 17)

and so on.

obviously it means the same people could keep challenging each other, so maybe restrict it to you can only play the same person a max of 3 times or something like that.

I was thinking about ways this could be run last night.

what if you had it so you don't need 12 exact players as such cause trying to get that to match would be a nightmare.

could you try:

Anyone who is a member of a SFA team can represent them via challenging another individual to a online game, then the result gets recorded.

maybe set the limit as each team must complete 20 'challenges', once each team has done it, that constitutes a season and the SFA team with the most points wins.

would just need to collate and post the data that shows:

Who has what console
who has what games

then it would be up to each player who is registered to go through the list and challenge others who have the same console and games as they do.

they make a post in here declaring the challenge and post the result.

so the table of data could look like:

PS4:
Michaels - Furies (FIFA 17, AFL Evo, Rocket League)

Xbox1:
Harolad - Bagdhad Bombers (FIFA 17, 2k17, AFL Evo, Battlefield 1)
Human Meatball - Furies(NFL 17, AFL EVO, FIFA 17)

and so on.

obviously it means the same people could keep challenging each other, so maybe restrict it to you can only play the same person a max of 3 times or something like that.
Oh yeah, I like that. That could work.

That isn't actually true that they are a far better option. I have both a mac and a PC just btw. Different programs and software etc, somethings better on 1 or the other.

But let's not go down that road.

Value for money wise they are the worst thing on the market. Also for video gaming they are a terrible decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS4
Overwatch. Im ranked in the top 90% of all players so watch out scrubs.
Battlefield 1. I am worshiped as a God.
GTA online. I don't know what the **** I'm doing. What am I supposed to even do?
Yookalaylee. Clocked it.
Dark Souls 3. I always win some of the time.
GTA online is all about getting a 5 star police chase then when random online players try help you out you lead them on and then you shoot them dead when they have their back turned

Nintendo. The first one. I am the master of Super Mario 1,2 &3 :thumbsu:
Challenge accepted.

Chuck in my Super Nintendo and Super Mario Kart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back