Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

So what was the promo with sports bet?

Place a 50 dollar bet and get a free Lions Guernsey.

They're basically betting that they will get enough people addicted to gambling to offset the cost of the guernseys.

Place a 50 dollar bet and get a free Lions Guernsey.

They're basically betting that they will get enough people addicted to gambling to offset the cost of the guernseys.
Won't work on me. The first 13 $50 bets fell over, but I'm going to chuck $650 on this week to recover those losses. Suckers.

Just a question, are the jumpers being offered in the Sportsbet promotion BLK or majestic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would explain the group of middle aged women doing chinese line dancing pre the last home game

In cheerleader outfits no less. That was truly bizarre.

Darcy tried to steal their pom poms

no thats not a euphemism

Note: Darcy is my 15 month old son

I brought my little fella to that game too, we must have all been in the lion park at the same time. Missed opportunity :(

Darcy tried to steal their pom poms

no thats not a euphemism

Note: Darcy is my 15 month old son

I was wondering why Gardiner's behaviour didn't make the news...

I brought my little fella to that game too, we must have all been in the lion park at the same time. Missed opportunity :(

Bummer, we did cross paths with the elusive Jorgo and his son though. No surprise that he wasn't a fan of the dancing

Have seen an article on XXXX perhaps closing their Brisbane factory, which they have denied.........but there are rumblings nevertheless.

Where would that leave us I wonder?

Have seen an article on XXXX perhaps closing their Brisbane factory, which they have denied.........but there are rumblings nevertheless.

With better tasting beer?

Facilities/training something something...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back