Banter Round 21: 4 goal hero Josh Caddy vs the MRPs Bitches

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4afbdb8bce3f36ab6807a17b5b1ca2a1--leather-purses-hand-bags.jpg

I have to admit, I expected better.

You've had about 30 years or so to build up to this moment where you can actually face a Geelong side with no Ablett ( your kryptonite), we are seriously ****ed by MRP and injuries and are ripe for the belting.

And this is the best you've got on your own board and everything?

Might have to have a word to Jake King - get him over here to get razzle you lot up a bit... you'd be familiar surely..

30 years is a long time to peak... I thought a big boy club would have more... I dunno.. heart.

GO Catters

The centre of that bag looks like ur mums.. well you know...

Dark, leathery, dry and not well used.Mostly like Richmond as a team.

Still smashed it however...

MODS - if this is too much - I apologise in advance and please delete it. Intent was banter and humour not to offend anyone.

GO Catters

Nothing we ever do can make you clan of master microwavers and Mario's from Doncaster look rational.

Nothing.

That said, we are getting a royal fisting from all quarters right now and out melts are, well, very cheesy indeed.

Go Catters

The difference is Mario and the microwaves were supporters from other teams trying to be funny

Geelong have had 1 bad week and you have thrown the mother of all hissy fits

The difference is Mario and the microwaves were supporters from other teams trying to be funny

See you are wrong there.... we threw Mother, Father, 2 kids and the dog sized hissy fits.

You blokes are not good at judging the size of things.. hissy fits, crowds at games, number of members trying to get tickets...

May I suggest an abacus and hissyometer? :cool:

Go Catters

nah my mum's campaigner looks like
Tom-Hawkins-of-Geelong-003.jpg
, still smashed it

Not this week you didn't - he's out.

Besides, he'd want a meal. Not a snack like you'd bring.

GO Catters

The centre of that bag looks like ur mums.. well you know...

Dark, leathery, dry and not well used.Mostly like Richmond as a team.

Still smashed it however...

MODS - if this is too much - I apologise in advance and please delete it. Intent was banter and humour not to offend anyone.

GO Catters
download (5).jpg

Nothing we ever do can make you clan of master microwavers and Mario's from Doncaster look rational.

Nothing.

That said, we are getting a royal fisting from all quarters right now and out melts are, well, very cheesy indeed.

Go Catters
You dumb stupid farging moron, Mario from doncaster is a organized regular caller on SEN 1116, hes really a melbourne fan you dckhead ,ITS NOT REAL DUMMY,ITS BASICALLY ACTING.

Gotta be honest, I think this whole Mario is a Melbourne supporter stuff is just a ruse to throw us all off..

He is one of you, you know it, and you feel that deep deep shame we feel whenever that window licker Catman is promoted, or Teach in the Cheer squad

Didn't the Tigers have a truck load of manure dumped at Punt Rd one year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just looked up who is in there leadership group to see if any hadn't been up before the MRP yet this year, and it turns out that there are 8 of them!

J.Selwood, reported for diving elbow first into Mitchel's head...somehow got off.
Dangerfield (vc) 1 week.
Taylor (vc) nothing.
S.Selwood noted thug/tagger
Hawkins - gone, twice, total 3 weeks
Duncan 1 week
Guthrie looked at by MRP for shoving an umpire. (and while the rule says any contact with an ump is punishable, he got off for knocking one over due to the usual Geelong discount).
Blicavs nothing.

So of their 8 'leaders', 3 have been given weeks, 2 have been looked at by the MRP, one is Scott Selwood (enough said), and only 2 are 'cleanskins'...

Culture.

In fairness, when Hawkins was on the television a couple of Sundays ago, he was boasting about bullying fellow students at boarding school, so it's entirely possible that he was a tool before being drafted by Geelong

Gotta be honest, I think this whole Mario is a Melbourne supporter stuff is just a ruse to throw us all off..

He is one of you, you know it, and you feel that deep deep shame we feel whenever that window licker Catman is promoted, or Teach in the Cheer squad
I know the catman! Not that well but I know him. He's actually a nice bloke.
Loaded and as camp as a row of tents but nice bloke.
As for Mario yeah he's a known troll. Not a tigers fan.

He looks like one of those clowns you see at festivals where the kids have to try get the balls into their mouths for a prize.
That sounds so ****ed up uncle touchy.

See, that's the difference between our clubs.

Cotch punches someone, gets off, and the rules get changed so that wont happen again.
Danger knocks someone out and Geelong fans whinge about how the Brownlow rules should be changed, but nothing happens.

So tell me, what does impotence feel like?
dumbarse should be able to answer.

Last time I heard the cats and windows in the same sentence was when Mick Turner was playing.

Last time I heard the cats and windows in the same sentence was when Mick Turner was playing.
I have never heard that story and no one will tell it to me :(

I have to admit, I expected better.

You've had about 30 years or so to build up to this moment where you can actually face a Geelong side with no Ablett ( your kryptonite), we are seriously ****** by MRP and injuries and are ripe for the belting.

And this is the best you've got on your own board and everything?

Might have to have a word to Jake King - get him over here to get razzle you lot up a bit... you'd be familiar surely..

30 years is a long time to peak... I thought a big boy club would have more... I dunno.. heart.

GO Catters
Took the cats a similar period to peak, the 1990's GF losses, inability to get it done when it counted......it took until Richmond gave you their ruckman for your team to get it across the line. Even then in a period where you had the chance to dominate you could only do it bi-anally (every two years for a cats supporter).

Best of luck Saturday and don't melt too hard about the loss with blokes suspended etc as it was there act of stupidity nothing more.

Go Tiges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back