Peter Dutton’s racism to the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Not many people I absolutely despise but he makes it easy. Despicable excuse for a human being. Hope he loses his seat next election.
He is a stain on parliament and a stain on the country.

Not many people I absolutely despise but he makes it easy. Despicable excuse for a human being. Hope he loses his seat next election.

It's a tough choice Maggie, so many to choose from...Dutton, Cash, Porter, Abbott, Wilson.

It's a tough choice Maggie, so many to choose from...Dutton, Cash, Porter, Abbott, Wilson.
My top three: Dutton, Morrison, Abbott, would be happy to see all three go.

Of course Trunball as well. Good description about him today on Insiders - governs for his party and not the people.

Of course Trunball as well. Good description about him today on Insiders - governs for his party and not the people.
My top 3 would be Dutton, Abbott and Abetz.

It's a sizeable field to narrow down to just three though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

governs for his job...guy is as Keating described, "fizza."

anyway, Dutton, Bishop & Turnbull.

I don't like what Tony stands for but he at least stands for something, unlike Malcolm, who stands for Malcolm. That's the problem when you elect lawyers to parliament...you end up with s**t talking, do nothing, self serving assholes.

I think anyone who likes Peter Dutton is a campaigner. They would think I'm a *head, but hey, that's politics for you. I don't dislike people just because they vote for LNP but the conservative members of their party just needs to * off and die.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-06/manus-island-detainees-settlement-with-commonwealth/8876934

Manus Island detainees' $70m compensation settlement approved
Updated 10 minutes ago

The deal is the largest human rights settlement in Australian legal history.

The agreement was reached out of court in June just as a trial against the Commonwealth and security companies Transfield and G4S was due to start.

The group alleged the Commonwealth breached its duty of care by holding them in conditions that did not meet Australian standards.

During the period of their incarceration there was also a riot that resulted in the death of an asylum seeker and serious injuries to other detainees.

They also said they were falsely imprisoned after Papua New Guinea's Supreme Court ruled their detention was illegal.

While almost 2,000 detainees are eligible for compensation, about 1,300 have registered to be part of it.

The Federal Government wants to close the Manus Island centre by the end of October.

Slater and Gordon said it hoped the detainees would get their money before the closure.

exactly, all the bleeding hearts can run Dutton down and make out he is the grim reaper meanwhile parasitic lawyers are bleeding $70 million given to people (mainly men) who came here illegially were housed fed and looked after and in return sued us, mark this date on your calendar: the day Australia became the weakest softest country in the world, try explaining to a struggling pensioner who paid taxes all their life how this is possible.

exactly, all the bleeding hearts can run Dutton down and make out he is the grim reaper meanwhile parasitic lawyers are bleeding $70 million given to people (mainly men) who came here illegially were housed fed and looked after and in return sued us, mark this date on your calendar: the day Australia became the weakest softest country in the world, try explaining to a struggling pensioner who paid taxes all their life how this is possible.

Try explaining to that struggling pensioner why Dutton used $70m of public money to prevent public exposure of the truth about what went on in the concentration camp on his watch.

Try explaining to that struggling pensioner why Dutton used $70m of public money to prevent public exposure of the truth about what went on in the concentration camp on his watch.
last time I checked people were put in concentration camps against their will, these economic refugees came here to get on the gravey train and it has worked a treat for them, absolutely disgusting what has happened here, don't know who I despise more the people smugglers or the lawyers, people like yourself can blame which ever political party they are not aligned with but at the end of the day $70 million paid for by Australian taxpayers has been given to people who don't deserve it, hope they use the money to fly back where they came from- first class of course

last time I checked people were put in concentration camps against their will, these economic refugees came here to get on the gravey train and it has worked a treat for them, absolutely disgusting what has happened here, don't know who I despise more the people smugglers or the lawyers, people like yourself can blame which ever political party they are not aligned with but at the end of the day $70 million paid for by Australian taxpayers has been given to people who don't deserve it, hope they use the money to fly back where they came from- first class of course

The compensation may create a new selling point for smugglers. It is clear by now what side of politics wants to continue the flow of migrants, and what side doesn't. That has probably been clear for a long while. It is everyday Australian's who will be paying this 70 million. I think they have a right to be p*ssed off.

The compensation may create a new selling point for smugglers. It is clear by now what side of politics wants to continue the flow of migrants, and what side doesn't. That has probably been clear for a long while. It is everyday Australian's who will be paying this 70 million. I think they have a right to be p*ssed off.
p*ssed off ? they should be outraged and absolutely ropeable

Try explaining to pensioners why immigrants in Australia are given nearly $60k/yr for couples while pensioners only receive about $16k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back