AE AE17 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HOT STREAK UPDATE

Three of the five leaders from Week 1 took a TNF gamble, only one survived intact - swannies ,who tipped the Texans. Jatz and PHX missed and had to reset like the team they picked need to. Jatz fared well to rebound to reach 8 before the G-men stopped him once more.
The other two carry over leaders, arakaan and walesy, took a conservative approach to Week 2, but managed to nail all their Hot Streak selections to carry respective active streaks of 9 and 6
However, they fell behind the wave of green ticks of which swannies was riding to perfection. Swannies nailed the first 11 games of week 2, courtesy of the delay in the Dallas-Denver game which, ultimately, proved to be his downfall - ending his streak at a competition leading 16.
While swannies holds a 5 game gap over the chasing streakers, the chasing pack is led by some seasoned campaigners - 2015 3XKO winner Starlin Castro currently on 11. 2013 CR champ crowman_23 is on 10 and is joined by two time CR title champ peterbuch74 and 2014 HRS winner Woodson . Rounding out the Hot Streakers on 10 is BeinPurplenGreen who is currently tied for 4th overall and Bipolarbear currently in 6th. There's some proven talent among that group who should give swannies lead a good shake.

HS%20week%202_zpssojvchtl.jpg

HOT STREAK UPDATE

Three of the five leaders from Week 1 took a TNF gamble, only one survived intact - swannies ,who tipped the Texans. Jatz and PHX missed and had to reset like the team they picked need to. Jatz fared well to rebound to reach 8 before the G-men stopped him once more.
The other two carry over leaders, arakaan and walesy, took a conservative approach to Week 2, but managed to nail all their Hot Streak selections to carry respective active streaks of 9 and 6
However, they fell behind the wave of green ticks of which swannies was riding to perfection. Swannies nailed the first 11 games of week 2, courtesy of the delay in the Dallas-Denver game which, ultimately, proved to be his downfall - ending his streak at a competition leading 16.
While swannies holds a 5 game gap over the chasing streakers, the chasing pack is led by some seasoned campaigners - 2015 3XKO winner Starlin Castro currently on 11. 2013 CR champ crowman_23 is on 10 and is joined by two time CR title champ peterbuch74 and 2014 HRS winner Woodson . Rounding out the Hot Streakers on 10 is BeinPurplenGreen who is currently tied for 4th overall and Bipolarbear currently in 6th. There's some proven talent among that group who should give swannies lead a good shake.

HS%20week%202_zpssojvchtl.jpg

I'se achieved third for the week, feeling grand, first decent run ever, only to find I'se mentioned 10th out of 11 mentions in the weekly review.

And called a campaigner as well.

Sadface...

I'se achieved third for the week, feeling grand, first decent run ever, only to find I'se mentioned 10th out of 11 mentions in the weekly review.

Sadface...
I didn't take my week 1 ND loss too well it seems.

Sorry guys, forgot to upload the Next Duel standings yesterday!... Here they are for Week 2

** UPDATED with correct PF & CR Pos **

2mexw0l.jpg

34yv0ax.jpg

Last edited:
LamarHunt%20DDWk3_zpsasikqbji.jpg

NEXT DUEL WEEK 3 SCHEDULE
First listed are ahead of their respective opponent on CR standings.

LAMAR HUNT CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS (11)
11SJW (1-1) vs WADW (1-1)
BILLIEVER (0-2) vs LICORICE ALLSORTS (0-2)
CHAFING THE DREAM (2-0) vs RASKOLNIKOV (1-1)
CROWMAN23 (2-0) vs BGT2110 (2-0)
DIRTY BIRD (1-1) vs SMITHS (1-1)
FUEY (1-1) vs SERGIO’s REALM (0-2)
NOBBYISCOOL (1-1) vs BALMAINFOREVER (1-1)
PETERBUCH74 (1-1) vs KELZI (0-2)
SIMONOZ (1-1) vs PEDGE7 (2-0)
SWANNIES (2-0) vs GG (1-1)
WALESY (0-2) vs OSCARMAN (1-1)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS (7)
BIPOLARBEAR (2-0) vs BABY GOT DAK (0-2)
GRIDIRON WARRIOR (1-1) vs DEMONIC ACENT (1-1)
PHX (1-1) vs MOUNTAIN DEW (1-1)
SHOWBAG (1-1) vs BELIKEMIKE (0-2)
SUPERFREAK (1-0-1) vs RIGGO DIESEL44 (2-0)
TGBB (2-0) vs ISLAND BOMBER (1-1)
TOMATOSAUCELING (0-2) vs HIDE & ZEKE (1-1)

INTERCONFERENCE CLOUT
BEINPURPLENGREEN (2-0) vs BUCKETSS (0-2)
WMaraCon_DDwk3_zps45pc5ear.jpg

WELLINGTON MARA CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS (4)

BROKEN (0-2) vs JAYZAH (1-1)
BURNINGLEVIATHAN (1-1) vs PAPA JUGGS (0-2)
KADOG (2-0) vs BLOODS33 (2-0)
RASHMANADON (1-1) vs JME (0-2)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS (14)
AMERICAN CROW (1-1) vs AUSSIEDUDE (2-0)
ARAKAAN (1-1) vs CHISM (1-1)
BIGREDMACHINE (1-1) vs KNACKERS (0-2)
BORN AGAIN IDIOT (1-1) vs CAMSMITH (1-1)
GALACTIC (2-0) vs MATT897 (1-1)
DANIELZ23 (0-2) vs MARCUZ (0-2)
JATZ (1-1) vs SODAPOP (1-1)
MARKLAR33 (1-1) vs FLETCHER (0-2)
McGARNACLE (0-2) vs PAULTHEOKAY (0-2)
OSMODIAR (2-0) vs JEFFDUNNE (0-2)
STARLIN CASTRO (1-0-1) vs STATSMAN74 (2-0)
STRIKER475 (0-2) vs PRAWNOGRAPHER (2-0)
SVEN (2-0) vs TCOL (2-0)
SHINYONTOP (1-1) vs WOODSON (2-0)

Last edited:
I think it's the first time I've ever started a season 2-0

Incorrect. In 2011, you opened up 2-0 before spluttering to a 6-6 campaign. In 2008 you opened up 3-0. like myself, yet to claim a Division but you did reach the ND play-offs in that inaugural ND season only for Sven to send you home packing.

Sadface...

You've been pegged the 'Rooster Cruiser' on the ae17clubhouse.com weekly wrap in where GG.exe gets a mention also.

You've been pegged the 'Rooster Cruiser' on the ae17clubhouse.com weekly wrap in where GG.exe gets a mention also.
Wtf, I did tip the Lions and got 8cr for it. But demonic ascent also tipped lions. I wasn't going to change my tip to giants because I knew they would lose.

Bad journalism :thumbsdown:

Last week GG pulled a swifty over rookie Hide & Zeke by blocking his opponent to preserve victory by tipping the MNF underdog. This week, the shoe was on the other foot and GG strangely tipped the favourite to try and snatch victory over Demonic Ascent who left the gate wide open for GG to jump on the underdog Lions. GG BLEW IT!! Could easily be 2-0.

Wtf, I did tip the Lions and got 8cr for it. But demonic ascent also tipped lions. I wasn't going to change my tip to giants because I knew they would lose.

Bad journalism :thumbsdown:

:D That's poking the bear treatment to FIRE YOU UP.. deliberately laid that one on ya.

Funny how you played the clever card last week (yes, we were all impressed) but Demonic Ascent wasn't getting sucked in, pulled the same stunt on you.

Good luck this week.. swannies is proving to be a funky campaigner with his Hot Streak antics... he tipped his beloved 'Skins in the CR btw.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, forgot to upload the Next Duel standings yesterday!... Here they are for Week 2

2qwkcxf.jpg

9sdmoo.jpg
Sorry, but I believe I'm the highest CR in my division.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back