Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

The only reason this thread exists is that Gaff is 25, an AA wingman and from Victoria.

If he was older, shitter or from WA no one would speculate.
If he was older, shitter and from WA than Victorian clubs probably wouldn't be chasing him.

Not really sure what your point is though.

There's been no substantial suggestion that he is going anywhere. He's not Jake Lever or Jackson Trengove or whoever.

Jackson Trengove is a star; would probably take three first round picks to prise him away from Port's SANFL side even though he's a RFA. Am I doing this right?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brad Hill went for pick 22, Gaff is better but also a year older. He also had a year left on his contract.

Anything between 10-15 will be a win for WC in my opinion if they sell him. T. Mitchell went for that last year as a quality single position player and I don't think Gaff will have as good an impact as he has.
Brad Hill's 2017 was heaps better than his 2016 form too. He would have been worth more (and costed Freo more) had he found this form a year earlier in my opinion.

This bloke is the biggest fraud going around. Don’t let the “30 touches a game” fool you. Zero impact, doesn’t damage the opposition & stat-pads with the old 1-2s. I’d take Masten before this fraud who has been stealing a wage his whole career. He should be charged with theft. Massive pass. If the Saints give up a pick inside the top 10 I’ll vomit.

This bloke is the biggest fraud going around. Don’t let the “30 touches a game” fool you. Zero impact, doesn’t damage the opposition & stat-pads with the old 1-2s. I’d take Masten before this fraud who has been stealing a wage his whole career. He should be charged with theft. Massive pass. If the Saints give up a pick inside the top 10 I’ll vomit.

Strong post content to name correlation.

A whole bunch of words that made no sense and is incorrect.

It was reported by some Channel 7 journo (Mark something?) that Gaff's team mates were taking the piss out of him about a potential move East on "Mad Monday". Of course it's flimsy evidence but the talk on Bigfooty isn't coming from nowhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the Saints will get him unless a third club comes to the party.
Whys that? There are plenty of options dealing with St Kilda

7 for Gaff
8 for Gaff
7 & 8 for Gaff and 13
7 and Acres for Gaff and 30
8 and Acres for Gaff and 30
If West Coast want to get shafted like they seem to often like - 7 for Gaff and 30

and thats without taking in to account future picks

If St Kilda want him, it can quite easily get done without another party

Last edited:
If West Coast want to get shafted like they seem to often like - 7 for Gaff and 30

That's the crux of it. I think we'll be after a 2nd rounder back somehow which we don't currently have. Apart from Acres you guys don't like anyone else on our list who we could throw in the deal, hence why I'm thinking another club might have to get involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back