Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Here goes guys, I've been on this site for about 7 years and never even got close to posting a rumour but am about to break my duck.

Matt Kennedy has decided on Carlton after talking to both SOS and Bolton. Don't know when it is likely to be announced but my source (very close relative) is very sure.

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't release customers name for privacy reasons but their nephew is a 'big name player' who has a contract from his current club in front of him but he wants to come to us so he isn't even negotiating on that and is only talking to us at this stage.

#Bluemour

From a friend who works at GWS;
SOS speaking to the club about a 3 player deal involving Kennedy and 2 others. He didn't give me any other names but did mention 1 played in the prelim. (Can't help but think Scully considering b70 has mentioned him before)
However he wasnt sure if it was a lock in or if GWS were even considering it. Don't shoot the messenger, i dont post too much here but i like i too when i get some decent info

#bluemour

Rumour - so I’m watching Cowboys-Packers just now. Workmate is also Cowboys fan and we have been texting - Plus he’s a NM member/fan. He just texts me and says NM and Blues may be looking at Pick 3 and 4 swap. We get their 2nd and they get a fringe player. May be another NM player involved. Revolves around Rayner being available apparently. They are big into Rayner.

Saints 7 and 8, whispers...

I'm sorry if you all had heart attacks rushing in here, and have already seen this.

BUT I think goreds has good info. And figured this was worth posting for people to see.

#Bluemour

A few things in the pipe line.
Stalling at the moment as we are waiting to see if the Saad deal falls through or not.
Don’t want to commit picks to early.
Kennedy will happen. Don’t be fooled by the deliberate lack of commentary on him, really rated in house. If we get him for a second rounder we’ve won the trade period.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back