Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Talked about a bit already but Darcy Lang definitely leaning towards a trade at the end this year wanting more senior midfield opportunity. Carlton interested again for the right price. Geelong brought him back into the team for finals not just on form but to help drive up trade price. Source is someone with connection to Geelong players.

#Bluemour

One phone call to check my roster. 3 rumours. My new big boss is a Bulldogs member. TIFWIW.

1. Bulldogs wanting to select the destination club for Stringer. Blues believed to be one of 2 clubs preferred, I'd say NM could be other. They want an early pick for Stringer, BUT, are prepared to add another disgruntled best 22 player in package. (Liberatore?? I say.......crickets I hear)

2. Bulldogs also looking to get a certain GF star into a better headspace. Prepared to pay a large part of owed salary to move him. Want him to go somewhere new that has no heightened expectations. He knows I'm a Blues supporter so the inference was obvious.

3. The other one came from the Hawk supporter who answered the phone. Hawks rumours he's hearing say that they will be helping Blues with draft pick upgradeand/or player for the O'Meara trade. No names or numbers, just murmurings on Hawks website.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From a friend who met with MLG last week. Said we are not going to offer anyone overs in terms of dollars. As soon as we found out the dollars being asked from Camp Kelly we got the hell out of there. We won't offer a ridiculous amount to Rocky. This is consistent with Niall's article today that what we will offer would not trigger first round comp pick for Lions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back