HAW - Win
MEL - Win

WCE - Loss
POR - Win
STK - Win
NOR - Win
CAR - Win

RIC - Loss

Conceding every interstate game and since we can't seem to ever beat Geelong, I've got us at 14 wins. This is obviously hypothetical, I can't see us losing every interstate game nor holding every Melbourne game we should.

We should beat Carlton and Norf twice, Melbourne seems to be win one lose one every year.

First 5 round are the biggest challenge and hopefully where we can set ourselves up.

GWS - Loss
WCE - Win
ESS - Win
SYD - Win

FRE - Loss
CAR - Win
GCS - Win
BRI - Win

ADE - Loss
COL - Win
MEL - Loss
POR - Loss
NOR - Win
GEE - Loss
HAW - Win
MEL - Win

WCE - Loss
POR - Win
STK - Win
NOR - Win
CAR - Win

RIC - Loss

Conceding every interstate game and since we can't seem to ever beat Geelong, I've got us at 14 wins. This is obviously hypothetical, I can't see us losing every interstate game nor holding every Melbourne game we should.

We should beat Carlton and Norf twice, Melbourne seems to be win one lose one every year.

First 5 round are the biggest challenge and hopefully where we can set ourselves up.
Reckon we get GWS tbh. Swap the Freo and Essendon results and that is my first six.
GWS - W
WCE - W
Ess - L
Syd - W (Only because it is at Etihad)
Fre - W (New ground over there, closer to MCG dimensions and a ground Freo will not have played on yet)
Car - W
GCS - W
Bri - W
Ade - L
Col - W

8-2 at round 10 and we should be top two

No Qld, 2 x Perth, 2 x Adelaide. Fair trade off, I suppose.
Would have liked one Qld game and one less in either Adelaide or Perth. Why do we always seem to get Adelaide in Adelaide instead of playing them once but here in Melb.

I haven't looked the the Crows draw but if they get kissed on the dick again like this year I'll go spare.

Great fixture, good spread of match times and days although I hate the 3:20 and 4:40 Sunday games one is at Ballarat so won’t be going to it anyway

Like the idea of 2 trips to Adelaide and Perth I’m not sure about but 5 interstate games is the least for a while

Only play one of 2017top twice and that is Eagles who most think will drop anyways.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a good fixture.

Although am a little confused with Collingwood away at Etihad on Friday night? I would have thought ticketing for this would have been a nightmare with the amount of Collingwood members
They hate Etihad, tickets won't be an issue. Pies will probably be cooked by then anyway.*

*pun intended.

Surprised they fixtured our game at 3:20pm on a Sunday. Kind of defeats the purpose of getting people into Ballarat for the weekend and doesn't allow the guys who live over in Adelaide to get to the game without taking the Monday off work.

Also sucks that Gold Coast come to Ballarat to play. Along with Freo, probably the least attractive for a nuetral in town or either supporter to really watch. Would've been great to see Sydney, GWS or even a West Coast be the other game for you guys.

Surprised they fixtured our game at 3:20pm on a Sunday. Kind of defeats the purpose of getting people into Ballarat for the weekend and doesn't allow the guys who live over in Adelaide to get to the game without taking the Monday off work.

Also sucks that Gold Coast come to Ballarat to play. Along with Freo, probably the least attractive for a nuetral in town or either supporter to really watch. Would've been great to see Sydney, GWS or even a West Coast be the other game for you guys.
I guess the appeal is come over on the Saturday, explore the town then footy in Sunday before getting straight on the freeway.

Timing isn't ideal though. If they thought there was a chance of snow this year, much higher chance in July, just saying.

I guess the appeal is come over on the Saturday, explore the town then footy in Sunday before getting straight on the freeway.

Timing isn't ideal though. If they thought there was a chance of snow this year, much higher chance in July, just saying.

Haha agreed! Monday work would be a task though: Game conclusion 6pm, even racing back you wouldn't be home til about 1am and very drained on the Sunday night/Monday morning.

Was a good day this year, i would've stuck with the Saturday arvo and put the GC one on a sunday arvo if need be.

Haha agreed! Monday work would be a task though: Game conclusion 6pm, even racing back you wouldn't be home til about 1am and very drained on the Sunday night/Monday morning.

Was a good day this year, i would've stuck with the Saturday arvo and put the GC one on a sunday arvo if need be.
Tbh I was expecting it to be Freo in the other game. Interesting that both teams that play in China will also be visiting Ballarat.

How about Carlton getting four Friday night games and a Thursday night game :drunk:

Great fixture, good spread of match times and days although I hate the 3:20 and 4:40 Sunday games one is at Ballarat so won’t be going to it anyway

Like the idea of 2 trips to Adelaide and Perth I’m not sure about but 5 interstate games is the least for a while

Only play one of 2017top twice and that is Eagles who most think will drop anyways.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Those trips won't end well, especially the adelaide ones

We again have a 6 day break on the back of going to Perth.

Overall pretty good though
Each team is doing that crap at some stage. North start out their season playing in the heat and sapping humidity of Cairns at the top end of Cyclone Season followed by their only Friday game for the season six days later. So, we all have to take a bite from the AFL's sh1t sandwich at some point ;)

Yes I have to admit that it would not be my choice of day or timing for a Ballarat game, although, they may be banking on more locals attending that game, because a lot of locals missed out on the last game. Weather conditions in July aside, it is a winter game after all. My only concern for that game would be lighting during the latter stages of the telecast when it will get seriously dark. The lights at the ground are perfectly good for VFL games and for watching the game live, but the television standard is 1200 lux across the field. Mars is only rated at 300.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back