Actors you cannot stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve Carell is another actor I can't stand, never found him funny in any of the comedies he's been in, giving him a bigger role in Anchorman 2 destroyed it.

He was a big movie star by the sequel. Would've refused to come back without a bigger part.

Johnny Depp - dull human.
Jeremy Renner - dunno what it is about Jer Jer, just do not like.
Malcolm McDowell - makes me angry whenever I see him, probably something to do with his performances in Caligula & ACO, I don't forgive easily.
Rose Byrne - used to really like her but I've turned, those Bad Neighbour movies were just so awful & I cant recall seeing her in anything I've liked since Sunshine.
Brendan Fraser - stupid on legs.
Hayden Christensen - not that Revenge of the Sith was good to begin with but this douche absolutely ruined it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kiera Knightly, she was ok in the first Pirates movie and the soccer movie but since then she has been terrible. I seriously hated her in the war movie where she worn a green dress and looked like a stick.

The problem is, he buys the film adaption rights to things like "Mission Impossible", "Reacher" and the recent "Mummy" film, so he then casts himself, because he can.

Just be glad he wasn't Ironman as well. I remember reading a news story in the late 80's that Cruise had bought the rights to the Marvel hero Ironman, and planned to cast himself as Tony Stark/Ironman. However, he had so many other films back then that he was working on (I think this was around the time of "Top Gun"), that he never got time to make it. The rights lapsed, and he sold the rights, which eventually ended up at Marvel Studios, and the rest is history.

So, imagine Tom Cruise as Stark rather than RDJ.
Call me crazy, but I reckon Cruise would have done fine as Iron Man.

Why are so many hating on Kirsten Stewart? I can't think of anything she's done outside of Twilight?

Oh wait, that movie with the slightly better version of Michael Cera who was in the Facebook movie.

Sent from mTalk

Why are so many hating on Kirsten Stewart? I can't think of anything she's done outside of Twilight?

Oh wait, that movie with the slightly better version of Michael Cera who was in the Facebook movie.

Sent from mTalk

She's done several flicks/ art housey- Adventureland

Also Still Alice.

I'm with you on Andie MacDowell. I can't tell you what it is about her, but I can't stand seeing her on-screen. I've never liked Four Weddings & A Funeral and I'm pretty sure it's because of her. I only like and don't love Groundhog Day, again because she just annoys me. I feel bad about it, because it's not rational at all, but it's an intense dislike!
Exactly, something about her just upsets me. I don't know what it is. I do love Groundhog Day, but only because of Bill Murray and the other great characters like Ned Ryason and the camera guy, they make it tolerable to watch her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back