Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a cramp a few years ago and haven't run since either. Don't want to risk it
i was playing tennis in 2002 and the score was 5-2 at the time and i needed to have a toilet break..............anyway i'm wondering if they are still waiting for me to return to finish the match off...

Hey guys, was lucky enough to watch your boys train for a little while today. Just wanted to drop in and say that I think Charlie Curnow looks really fit and is moving so well, not something you guys didn't know but looks like he'll go to another level next season. Fisher looks very sharp and was cutting through the defence with ease in some of the drills I saw.

SPS looks trim and moves so silky both sides of the body, he is just a jet. Marchbank looks like he'll go up another notch next season as well. Just a great intercept mark/reader of the play and surprised me with his sharp foots kills. Don't know enough of your guys to say much more and I was a fair way from the action to focus on the ones I knew.

Great to see he hasn't let all the good work he did this year slip away. Him coming back in good shape is great sign. I'm really impressed with him and his attitude.

Jarrod ran a 14 beep as a draftee, so he always had the fitness. I just wasn't sure he'd ever Pickett up again.

Hey guys, was lucky enough to watch your boys train for a little while today. Just wanted to drop in and say that I think Charlie Curnow looks really fit and is moving so well, not something you guys didn't know but looks like he'll go to another level next season. Fisher looks very sharp and was cutting through the defence with ease in some of the drills I saw.

SPS looks trim and moves so silky both sides of the body, he is just a jet. Marchbank looks like he'll go up another notch next season as well. Just a great intercept mark/reader of the play and surprised me with his sharp foots kills. Don't know enough of your guys to say much more and I was a fair way from the action to focus on the ones I knew.

Where did you watch them train?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you bought a Carlton membership yet?

Do people really think a delisted Mullet is going to come in and fill the shoes of All Australian docherty? Add shaw to that list.

Huge blow. But I'm still positive we can take a step forward next year with the improvement of our youngsters overall.
Shaw is a worker and applies well,however he can turn it over and would imagine he has been brought in to drive Vfl defence which would be good.
Mullet could easily find himself in a best 22.
Feel bad for Doc hope he is ok.....wonder how he will ever be able to leap again how he used to,really well balanced player.

Shaw is a worker and applies well,however he can turn it over and would imagine he has been brought in to drive Vfl defence which would be good.
Mullet could easily find himself in a best 22.
Feel bad for Doc hope he is ok.....wonder how he will ever be able to leap again how he used to,really well balanced player.

He should be well and truly back for preseason next year, which means that he will be cherry ripe for his return rnd 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back