Universal Love Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Brilliant 2018!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wishing everyone on this board a wonderful end to the year and a brilliant 2018!

Thank you for the many entertaining posts and banter.

The friendship and fun that we provide each other contributes to making life sweeter.

Hugs xx

Not really in the rainbow scene ( unless it features a cat, unicorn and a Collingwood premiership ) but do appreciate the thought.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wishing everyone on this board a wonderful end to the year and a brilliant 2018!

Thank you for the many entertaining posts and banter.

The friendship and fun that we provide each other contributes to making life sweeter.

Hugs xx

Merry Christmas Santa........sorry Walter enjoy your display home fetish over the festive season looking forward to the banter in 2018.

730331345b71361f194ccdd6d8958f45.jpg

Displays for sale 1200x566.jpg

Merry Christmas Santa........sorry Walter enjoy your display home fetish over the festive season looking forward to the banter in 2018.

You total campaigner!

You asked me to PM a photo of myself and now you share it with everyone and ruin my anonymity :mad:

Hugs xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought last night, as I was falling asleep, that I'd start a Christmas thread in the morning so it was a lovely surprise to see that WalterBlaknWhte had the same idea. Thanks Walter:)

What a crazy place this is at times, but, despite all the snark and anger and frustration and disappointment expressed throughout the year, we are a great little internet community that reaches out to those in need, finds humour in most things (usually/eventually) and shows compassion and support when needed. I wouldn't swap any of you:p*

Have a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the most awesome and happiest and blessed new year

Hugs :rainbow:

*well, most of the time anyway

I thought last night, as I was falling asleep, that I'd start a Christmas thread in the morning so it was a lovely surprise to see that WalterBlaknWhte had the same idea. Thanks Walter:)

Wouldn't put it past me to write 'Dave's Noosa Holiday' thread next year

Have a few ideas about how he could take it up a notch

Same Back To You WalterBlaknWhte and Everyone else on this Board

Ignore the post two above Dave - usual megalomaniacal rubbish I come out with when I post a thread

Have a great Xmas mate - I will be in Patterson Lakes at Dad's place, drive down on Saturday with the kids, then looking forward to a swim at Chelsea beach and Day 1 at the MCG

You total campaigner!

You asked me to PM a photo of myself and now you share it with everyone and ruin my anonymity :mad:

Hugs xx
Thought that was you.
You have have sighted in various cafes eating kale, smashed avocado and blanched almonds.
Cafes in Fitzroy, Brunswick, Northcote.

Wouldn't put it past me to write 'Dave's Noosa Holiday' thread next year

Have a few ideas about how he could take it up a notch
Tipping we'll know it's not Dave, if the spelling goes up a notch :D

But I hope Dave never changes his style, it's all part of the charm. :)

Ignore the post two above Dave - usual megalomaniacal rubbish I come out with when I post a thread

Have a great Xmas mate - I will be in Patterson Lakes at Dad's place, drive down on Saturday with the kids, then looking forward to a swim at Chelsea beach and Day 1 at the MCG
Just avoid Safety Beach and Cheviot.

Old mate Harold Holt might be lurking....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back