Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

You can definitely hear inhis voice his muscles are still recovering. The Richmond tigers and Dustin are owed some pain. I wonder if the Carlton football club notified the afl on the issues around Dustin’s fend off and what could happen. In the end it’s in no way something ed brought about himself.

It wasn't Dustbin, it was TWent!!!

This was Twents idea of playing hardball footy.
punching someone in the MotorBoat!!!

Sorry about the language, but.
What a ******* champion.
He was, and is, the most complete backman I have ever seen.
Absolute ******* jet.
Why is he not at the top of any list of afl legend candidates? He is never even mentioned. Club needs to lift its game. They need to be more or at the very least as proactive as the others who put forward their choices.
Lift your game Blues.

You can definitely hear inhis voice his muscles are still recovering. The Richmond tigers and Dustin are owed some pain. I wonder if the Carlton football club notified the afl on the issues around Dustin’s fend off and what could happen. In the end it’s in no way something ed brought about himself.

Deliberate chop to the throat = contact above the shoulders.

One would hope the AFL noticed Ed's recovery time (25 June - circa Xmas and he still sounds off).

It would have had less impact on our season had it been a punch to the head.

Throat chops should be MRP territory.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Deliberate chop to the throat = contact above the shoulders.

One would hope the AFL noticed Ed's recovery time (25 June - circa Xmas and he still sounds off).

It would have had less impact on our season had it been a punch to the head.

Throat chops should be MRP territory.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Spot on Zuri! I am still pissed off that shit can happen. 50 year ago we had someone named Nick who wouldn't have let that go without a good clip.

Bruce Doull says "Ahem..."

c00b7a1096aa7e63c1c0a0f58d6e32a5.jpg
I call BS, Bruce never spoke in full sentences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunatley them days are gone Blue all thru..
I know with the way the game is played you can't have dinosaurs like Big Nick or even Rhys Jones. I want us to have someone smart that puts the fear of God into opposition without breaking jaws. A big presence:thumbsu:

Unfortunatley them days are gone Blue all thru..
They certainly are.

I recall watching an interview with Ian Collins (on Grumpy Old Men) and KB mentioned that back in the day if you were under 6 foot Collo would get you and if you were over 6 foot Big Nick would get you. With all the TV cameras at games today and the way the tribunal operates there is no role for enforcers.

I know with the way the game is played you can't have dinosaurs like Big Nick or even Rhys Jones. I want us to have someone smart that puts the fear of God into opposition without breaking jaws. A big presence:thumbsu:

Imagine the uproar if/when Crippa drops his shoulder into Twent.
The same way Twent went (so called) hard at the Ball and Knocked out Dylan Sheil in that semi Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back