Predict the bottom four at the end of 2018

Which teams will be in the bottom four at the end of 2018?

• Adelaide

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 531 60.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 603 68.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 144 16.4%
  • Essendon

Votes: 26 3.0%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 208 23.7%
  • Geelong

Votes: 17 1.9%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 698 79.4%
  • GWS

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 98 11.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 17 1.9%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 702 79.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Richmond

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 105 11.9%
  • Sydney

Votes: 13 1.5%
  • West Coast

Votes: 110 12.5%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 61 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a difference between not wanting to finish bottom 4 and reality.
This is an opinion based forum right, none of us know the outcomes at this stage. I BELIEVE WE WONT FINISH BOTTOM 4. You're okay to have your own opinion on this matter too.

Yeah, chances are a team with a bad injury run will finish surprisingly low.

I reckon any of those teams could finish outside the bottom 4 if they have a good injury run.

North seem widely tipped for bottom 2, but a forwardline of Brown, Waite, Wood, Garner, Simpkin, Turner etc is potentially one of the better forwardlines going around, and they have 3 good ones in the midfield, in Cunnington, Higgins and Ziebell, and McDonald may join them this year, then you also add in LDU, and they could also have a solid backline, so for mine they could easily finish outside the bottom 4.
It appears you have not grasped the meaning of this thread.

I mean for the entire season.

You would probably need to win 7 at least to be safe from bottom 4.
I agree. I’ve gone the prediction off the fixture. My wins are:
GC ( x 2 )
Coll (once)
WC (Melb)
Dogs (once)
Freo (Melb game only)
Saints
Hawks

Can't see Carlton anywhere else than bottom 2 or 3. Docherty is arguably the biggest loss for any team in 2018 and they'd already lost a lot with the Gibbs departure.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. I don't mind their young group, but they're still 20-40 games away from pushing them towards the top half of the bottom 10.

Freo
Suns
Lions
North

Blues will surprise a few sides this year. A heap of new faces and game plan tweaks will catch a few teams off guard and will deliver a few extra wins
Expect the blues to finish between 10-14 this year

If winning 8 games gets you out of the bottom 4 then Brisbane safe. Brisbane won 5 last year and have added Hodge, Cameron, Rayner and have Mitch R and Christensen back from injury. Debuted another 5 in last two years who are in our best 22 who will be a lot better this year. Bottom four for me Carlton, Gold Coast, North, Freo.

If winning 8 games gets you out of the bottom 4 then Brisbane safe. Brisbane won 5 last year and have added Hodge, Cameron, Rayner and have Mitch R and Christensen back from injury. Debuted another 5 in last two years who are in our best 22 who will be a lot better this year. Bottom four for me Carlton, Gold Coast, North, Freo.

Lions are a side that SHOULD improve but everyone is waiting to see some evidence of that happening first. Easier to assume the norm will stay the norm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you supported the swans in that horrible 1992-4 period? Well done for sticking through to it.

Oh and Nice Sig by the Way. I am a massive Bret "the Hitman" Hart fan myself

Nature boy or GTFO.
Wooooooooooooooo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think the Saints are a sneaky chance to drop, not sure it'll be in the bottom 4 but they have lost a bit of quality with Riewodlt and Montagna retiring.

Well It was Ric Flair that Bret Hart had to beat to get his 1st WWF title back in October of 1992.... But have at you then

Bret cheated. It was that simple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back