NFL 2018 Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, didn't see that coming, thought he would stay in Phili and that the Saints were set at CB with Lattimore and Crawley

Similar to Matt Kalil last year (Solder is better i know) when the market is dry at tackle you will get yourself a shitload... Gettleman happy to pay up again

The man the myth the legend Austin Sefarian Jenkins looking for a home again, surprised the Jets didn't re-sign, was good last year for them. Tour starts with Seahawks

All is fine at Jerry World while the REAL MVP and one man wrecking crew Sean Lee is there;

Chiefs not done overpaying people yet! :D

Oh yea, and Honey Badger released as expected. Someone will be more than happy to pay the man I'm sure.

Steve Wilks going about it the "Carolina way" with complete dismissal of the safety position, #overrated #notrequired :drunk:

$10 for one season seems absurd for Moncrief

He's talented but that is a big price, makes you wonder why they didn't attempt to re-sign Robinson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, didn't see that coming, thought he would stay in Phili and that the Saints were set at CB with Lattimore and Crawley

He's a slot guy.

We offered more overall money. But saints offered more guaranteed.

He's a slot guy.

We offered more overall money. But saints offered more guaranteed.

Fair enough, i thought he played outside, but it was obviously only cause Derby was injured for a lot of the season.

And in the backup QB news portion of the broadcast.....

Siemian traded to the Vikings (Cousins)
Savage signs with the Saints (Brees)
Chase Daniel signs with the Bears (Trubiski)

Thin market for backups.....

It's also been reported that the Bridgewater deal with the Jets is one year up to $15 million - I want his agent to negotiate my next pay rise!

It's also been reported that the Bridgewater deal with the Jets is one year up to $15 million - I want his agent to negotiate my next pay rise!

Is he the same agent who manages Sam Bradford? If so, genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back