2018 F1 Championship - Round 1 Melbourne (25th March)

Remove this Banner Ad

I only wanted to go to see him

I don't care about any other driver or any other team.

He and mark webber are my idols.

I used to have pictures of mark and the red bull cars on my wall when I was a child because I had nobody else to look up to.

I feel like I've met dan. I have dreamt about hanging out with him.

He's the only motivation I had to go and finally buy tickets because I wanted to see him do well in a good car .

I'd drink my own ******* piss if Ricciardo could win after most likely qualifying 3-5th and copping that penalty.

**** an overreaction.
I'm just going to sleep tomorrow.

I think you might need some help.

Fisico driving in the GT race. He's 2nd at the moment I think.

Went along yesterday. I think the halo looks really good live. The cars also seem noisier than last year too. Some close racing (basically anyone beating Mercedes) and it will be a great weekend.

I was at a breakfast yesterday that’s a David Coulthard spoke at. He is fantastic. Witty, charming and toes the line of cheek and naughty. I thoroughly enjoy listening to him as a commentator and do hope he stays around for a long time yet.

Bring on qualifying and tomorrow.

Probably the only person who thinks it looks good !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The grid penalty on Ricciardo is ridiculous because clearly Dan had nothing to gain by going slightly quicker back to the pits in FP2. He slowed right down as soon as the flags were waved, and came straight into the pits.

If Ricciardo was speeding under double yellow flags, or under virtual safety car during the race you could penalise him for trying to gain an advantage, but what is there to gain by going slightly quicker back to the pits in FP2?? It clearly was a small error and should have been given a caution. Not a ******* 2 place penalty on his home grand prix. How many time does the FIA want to screw this campaigner on his home circuit ffs?

The grid penalty on Ricciardo is ridiculous because clearly Dan had nothing to gain by going slightly quicker back to the pits in FP2. He slowed right down as soon as the flags were waved, and came straight into the pits.

If Ricciardo was speeding under double yellow flags, or under virtual safety car during the race you could penalise him for trying to gain an advantage, but what is there to gain by going slightly quicker back to the pits in FP2?? It clearly was a small error and should have been given a caution. Not a ******* 2 place penalty on his home grand prix. How many time does the FIA want to screw this campaigner on his home circuit ffs?
Bad news, 3 place penalty.

The halo looks weird but I can get used to it.

Ericsson is my hero. He should be in the Ferrari over Kimi lol

Awesome stuff Stroll. Shows up those who say he doesn't deserve to be there still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back