Player Sponsorship 2018 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So guys, this is very short notice and I apologise for that - a few personal things have got in the way and have been a pretty big distraction.

But the sponsor function is actually next Thursday night (part of what has caught me out - in the past it's been mid-May) and is being held at the HPC/TVC - not Windy Hill this time - in the Hangar, from 6:30 to 9pm.

I've done the draw - hurriedly, but still accurately I assure you - and got the following:

sameolds33
bombre-boy
jmoo wan
Jade
Scezza
Harlequin
Bipolarbear

If you guys can let me know ASAP if you can make it, that would be great. If you can't, I have contingencies.

So guys, this is very short notice and I apologise for that - a few personal things have got in the way and have been a pretty big distraction.

But the sponsor function is actually next Thursday night (part of what has caught me out - in the past it's been mid-May) and is being held at the HPC/TVC - not Windy Hill this time - in the Hangar, from 6:30 to 9pm.

I've done the draw - hurriedly, but still accurately I assure you - and got the following:

sameolds33
bombre-boy
jmoo wan
Jade
Scezza
Harlequin
Bipolarbear

If you guys can let me know ASAP if you can make it, that would be great. If you can't, I have contingencies.
bugger- im out, i’m away next week.

sameolds33
bombre-boy
jmoo wan
Jade
Scezza
Harlequin
Bipolarbear

Yep, can make it.

I'd have to say I'm 50/50 - I'll get back to you ASAP. Gotta say, it looks a lot sadder having only 8 attendees instead of 14 from last year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sameolds33
bombre-boy
jmoo wan
Jade
Scezza
Harlequin
Bipolarbear

I want a refund.

:'(

I actually can this year, just checked the diary and can leave the office early to get across town.

What's the dress code again?
Smart casual: suit pants, jacket and shirt will be fine.

Glad you can make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back