Autopsy Rd 5 Blues go down by 10 but Green Shoots return

Remove this Banner Ad

Without seeing the game yet there's no much mention of JSOS. How was his game?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
About as bad as it’s been. Slow and out worked today. He did present well but he either needs to put on more size or work on his agility. He’s a very in between player at moment, not strong enough to outwork opponents but to slow to avoid a defender.

Cripps played 1 of the best games I have ever seen a Carlton player play tonight, it was colossul and incredibly meritorious. Words do not do his game justice. All Carlton players should have a copy of this game at home and treat it as there bible.
If/when Cripps does become captain, we would have to have the most aspiring coach and aspiring captain in the league! That’s the type of leadership you can look at with confidence!

Can fault decision making and execution but will certainly not fault the effort of the team today.
We got more out of this game than 2 JLT games and the first 4 rounds.
great comment - absolutely spot on :thumbsu:

Cripps played 1 of the best games I have ever seen a Carlton player play tonight, it was colossul and incredibly meritorious. Words do not do his game justice. All Carlton players should have a copy of this game at home and treat it as there bible.

I like how he is developing that Wayne Johnston type s**t. He ain't taking crap from anyone. The way he attacked the play in engine room reminded me of how Wayne Johnston used to lead as captain around 1984, although he almost wrecked his body before his time back then. Crippa is much bigger lad so no concerns he will overdo it like the Dominator did. Was exciting to see. Did not know Crippa had that anger in him before this year.

About as bad as it’s been. Slow and out worked today. He did present well but he either needs to put on more size or work on his agility. He’s a very in between player at moment, not strong enough to outwork opponents but to slow to avoid a defender.
Please. That's just the game style we are currently playing. As our mids gel and get better and deliver better we will have a more even contribution from our better and smarter forwards. Same as every team.

He did ok, just nothing amazing. He is very much a team first player. Nothing more or less. Can never question his effort, but he is just as happy creating for a teammate as getting a goal himself. Makes him look uninspired/ineffective sometimes but he is always working for the team.
Never doubt it for a second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like how he is developing that Wayne Johnston type s**t. He ain't taking crap from anyone. The way he attacked the play in engine room reminded me of how Wayne Johnston used to lead as captain around 1984, although he almost wrecked his body before his time back then. Crippa is much bigger lad so no concerns he will overdo it like the Dominator did. Was exciting to see. Did not know Crippa had that anger in him before this year.
This lad is a ******* rippa and there are some that go back further than me but I defy anyone who says this game that he played was not in there best 5 ever. It was stupendous

I'll have a crack

SOS... Had a go, too many mistakes and not enough tricks but not our biggest worry.
Dow.. Best game. He'll be a beaut.
LOB.. Bit like Gaff will grow into it. Needs time but lots to like
SBS...do the hard stuff first. The rest can come later
SImmo...if only he could make better decisions. Love
Cripps... L.O.V.E.
McKay.. The quietest 4 goal game ever?
Kerridge.. Cannot fault the effort
Lamb.. Do the hard stuff
Jones.. 2017 like
Rowe.. I think lucky Kennedy wasn't on song. Like him more when they have the ball then when he has the ball
Mullet.. Lots less to dislike than previous
Plowman...not a lot to like from a likeable player
Garlett..stay involved
O'Shea...O'MFG
Fisher...every game is better than the last
Cuningham..where were you. See O'Shea
Charlie..gunna be great when we're great
Phillips.. Great comeback. How far can you kick?
Ed.. We have blokes that make your disposal look great. We have blokes who make your effort look awesome.
Thomas. Well done
Levi..like the girlfriend you want to break up with but...
Wright..day off?

Rowe, Jones and Phillips were very good today.
Phillips was on the angry pills for first 15 mins of the match.
Spot on! Loved All there games today, it's amazing how much better Liam was today it looked like he enjoyed a big strong Rowe to help out. A poster mentioned Weiterings shoulders as no good. I think he's on to something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back