Delisted #19: Kobe Mutch - Not offered a contract for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just going to come out and say it.

If Kobe Mutch played in the number 21 for Essendon, but the change of player was not announced the only difference that fans might notice would be that number 21 would start to hit targets.

The weird thing about AFL is that Mutch might not even have a career while the other guy will be lauded as something close to a champion.

If Kobe Mutch played in the number 21 for Essendon, but the change of player was not announced the only difference that fans might notice would be that number 21 would start to hit targets.

The weird thing about AFL is that Mutch might not even have a career while the other guy will be lauded as something close to a champion.
I look forward to seeing Mutch too, but this might be one of the more premature and actually flat out unfair posts I've seen.

What?

So it's time he went up a peg then? How's his kicking?
Kicking is pretty good, but he didn't have a great pre-season due to surgery. Clarke is ahead of him only for that reason IMO, but Mutch is probably be better player. He'll definitely debut this season.

So it's time he went up a peg then? How's his kicking?
Kicking is neat of both feet without being very damaging, mostly short passes. His fitness is very good that part isnt an issue. Speed would be his main knock for me but otherwise he is courageous overhead, he thinks through his disposals and runs both ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a point to this post, I just know it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back