Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be nailing it most weeks
Haha, not quite unfortunately mate. Been a bit of a mixed bag overall really, but definitely trending the right way the last couple of weeks. Currently ranked 1639 but should hopefully rise to almost top 1000 this week?

100% moving Parker on after that, seen enough that he won't be a top 8 mid this year. Maybe not this week but he's not staying there

Correcting quite a few more trades than i'm used to, weird year tbh

What an absolute joke this so called "score review" is. North shot at goal is clearly touched by McVeigh but we don't get to see a replay until the ball has been bounced. Then they say "it's too late to bring it back" Either the reviewer has to wait until the TV replays it (which I find extremely unlikely) or he needs a seeing eye dog.
I missed it is that how it went down ??? I had $20 on north $5 for a laugh and it got up

100% moving Parker on after that, seen enough that he won't be a top 8 mid this year. Maybe not this week but he's not staying there

Correcting quite a few more trades than i'm used to, weird year tbh

Same. Parker barely scoring better than rookies. Parker to Macrae for sure.

1483 from 17 :(

just 4 players have tonned up, and English(F6) can go back to R3 next week
D.Martin, Gawn, Billings, Zorko, Murray today... this will be my worst score for the year

Might have made my best decision of the year this round. Scenario was I had an injured and underperforming forward line, and coming into the round it looked like a certain midfield premo had bottomed out. Also had Syphilus in the backline at the time, so was going to send him forward as well. Wanted to grab Cole as a rookie but couldn't make space in the middle for said premo. So instead of faffing around, going early on Spargo and missing Cole's first price rise I bailed on Zerret and brought in McLean as a forward instead.

Good 70 point and positive dollars decision there.

Probably should have picked him last week instead of Walters and done one trade this week :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you checked his BE his time was up before this game if you were able to get rid of him.
He's fine, he'll crawl along the next few weeks

On track for 60 today with a 34BE = a bit over 10k made this week

English (didn't hit his BE by 7) is the obvious one for this week, perhaps a Crowden too if you have him, Finlayson if you don't rate him long-term.

Doedee might only have a week left also (-8 BE this week but 100 falls out)

He's fine, he'll crawl along the next few weeks

On track for 60 today with a 34BE = a bit over 10k made this week

English (didn't hit his BE by 7) is the obvious one for this week, perhaps a Crowden too if you have him, Finlayson if you don't rate him long-term.

Doedee might only have a week left also (-8 BE this week but 100 falls out)

He became Treloar for me this week so it’s all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but his scoring output hasn’t been good enough to me to justify his BE.
He's not a yoyo scorer though

Always consistently in the 50-75 range

If you have multiple trades to do he's someone you can wait a week or two on and he should hold his price.

Someone like Doedee who I rate as a yoyo scorer gets dumped when his BE goes above say about 60 as he has a stinker or two in him imo, potential to lose cash with him on a bad week.
He became Treloar for me this week so it’s all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair enough, solid. Wish I started him instead of Zorko...

Holman became Macrae for me this week, though I'll miss out on his 20-25k rise. Will be interesting to see how the dominoes fall with the rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back