Injury Brad Crouch out for the year? #@%!

Remove this Banner Ad

Our year is over anyway so sort of expecting this. Just a shame that they took this long to tell us.

SLAM! goes the window.

We stick by him sure, in a similar fashion to CEY. But we can't keep a guy on our list for 6 years and have him play 50% or less games.
How many ACL's did Geelong go through with Menzel. 4 from memory. Anyway, just a thought. Personally I think he's worth it.

Dunno how true this would be. OP is very rarely managed by surgical methods, and even when surgery is attempted it has very varied outcomes. Would take this with a grain of salt

it might be that the midfield we had v port is the best possible one we will have for the rest of the year as if Crouch is out for the season and sloane's injury takes a long time to heal..we are down half our A grade midfield. We will get back Hartigan, Milera, Knight and hopefully smith towards the end of the season and that is the best we can hope imho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won’t trade or delist him. Way too talented and has a very important brother. We will stand by him until there is no hope for him or he gives up.

If it needs surgery, get him in now and get him right for next year.

Would have been nice if we booked him in for surgery a little sooner. Why did we wait all season? Wtf is wrong with our fitness dept.?

Dunno how true this would be. OP is very rarely managed by surgical methods, and even when surgery is attempted it has very varied outcomes. Would take this with a grain of salt

Does he have OP or is this just another smoke screen from this club.

We won’t trade or delist him. Way too talented and has a very important brother. We will stand by him until there is no hope for him or he gives up.

If it needs surgery, get him in now and get him right for next year.
I don’t live in adelaide but.. if he needs surgery... someone should get a *in angry mob together and march on the adelaide crows fitness department.. string the *ers up by their testicles.

Would have been nice if we booked him in for surgery a little sooner. Why did we wait all season? Wtf is wrong with our fitness dept.?
If it’s possible to avoid surgery, I’d always take that option first. I’d say they have exhausted all the non surgical options and accepted he’s done for 2018.

Fingers crossed for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back