WWE Money in the Bank - 18th June 2018 - 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Since it’s not an actual title, I feel creative can be a bit more... well, creative is too much.
But I can see Natti winning this purely to set up a Ronda Rousey angle, and really can see Kofi winning the men’s (the new day would do a good job at building up cash in hype, and could actually get serious)

Imagine the pop if new day had built up the nostalgia of Kofis time in wwe, and then if he cashed in on a heel. Also imagine a champion kofi being turned on by Big E..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did lol at Sunil's intro of Jinder

That was atrocious, to the point that I don’t believe even the biggest Reigns fan could find any positives from that match.
The outcome was a given (even more than any random Roman match), but the amount of restholds and letting Jinder “have the upper hand” to stall for time was very very bad.
Roman didn’t even really come back - he just speared Singh, and then when Jinder tried to take advantage of it, he got speared too. Wow.

tumblr_oynyiz5VdN1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Two reasons she was always winning:
1) she’s in Aus next week to promote the super smash and bash show down slap up. They ensure they send champs for that (AJ will be here too imo)

2) from memory, she’s THE ONLY true heel that’s not part of a group on Smackdown. Smackdown needs Carmella

Remove this Banner Ad

Back