WWE Money In The Bank. Sunday July 3, 10 AM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

y9oggjninb991.jpg

look who is hanging out at UFC

I like Theory winning, it was just a really dumb way that they did it. The way he was added to the match meant he was the only possible winner.

Uso’s/Street Profits and Lashley/Theory were fine but there wasn’t much point to most of the show. One of their worst PPV’s for a while.

Was going to say the same thing people complain about WWE not making new stars and they have given Theory a shot and people are complaining, Seth been there done that, Omos isn’t up to it and Riddle would have been a good choice to.

internet fans: WWE never creates new stars...
WWE: here's Theory. Enjoy!
internet fans: no, not like that!
Randy Orton was shitted on when he won the title as a young buck I love that theory is getting under peoples skin because that's like his entire shtick...

Randy Orton was shitted on when he won the title as a young buck I love that theory is getting under peoples skin because that's like his entire shtick...

Not a huge fan of Theory and his selfie gimmick.
I do look forward to him growing into his push and eventually a different schtick. The kid has potential to be great, no doubt.

I never shat on Orton, in fact I was a big fan. Loved his pedigree, and enjoyed his cockyness during his first heel run.
Despite being a Benoit fan, I was happy to see him win that match.

Theory is exactly the sort of person that would excel with the MITB. I hope they give him a long run with it before cashing it in and they can grow his character over that period.

He gets a lot of heat but it’s certainly not ‘go away’ heat. He’s playing his heel role really well IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Cody is recovered and fit, he will returned at and win the Rumble

Is this the worst possible fantasy booking..

Cody in the main event of Mania would be the drizzling shits

Is this the worst possible fantasy booking..

Cody in the main event of Mania would be the drizzling shits
Roman loses to Theory or someone else. Cody vs Champion in the mid-card

Roman vs Rock is actual main event

Finished it last night. Solid show! Crowd seemed hot all night and we got a few twists and surprises.

Wasn’t a huge fan of the women’s MITB match. Seemed to be always get caught out trying to set up for spots, which were then inevitably botched. Crowd seemed to love it though, and happy with the result

Lashley v Theory was very good. Lashleys best match in some time.

Carmella and Bianca was better than I expected. Carmella probably a bit underrated

Usos v Street Profits was excellent, one of the best tag team matches anywhere all year. Montez Ford is going to be a star, guy has put on some size but maintained his athletic traits and he has charisma that most could only dream of. Usos best tag team in the business in my opinion. Happy we’ll get another match by the looks of it.

Nattie v Rousey was surprisingly good. Happy for Liv but would probably have preferred her to hold onto the briefcase a tad longer. Rousey must be disappearing for awhile I assume.

Mens MITB match was excellent. Thought Omos was great and an important part of why the match was excellent and fun to watch. Usual spots from usual guys was good. That RKO from Riddle to Seth was huge, feud incoming there.

Happy Theory won. The briefcase is designed for heels like him I feel. He is gonna be a huge star, checks all the boxes. Can see him holding onto the contract for a long time. Only thing I’d change is maybe have Vince come out and announce him in the match, or at least have Adam Pierce announce ‘as per McMahons orders’. Isn’t Pierce suppose to be a face? And instead of having commentary assume, at least give the actual story of McMahon intervening, as to generate more heat.

Decent but for me I had and still have zero interest in the women's division so I was not invested in this card so much. Bobby is wasted in the US title scene, that is something more should be seeing a Zeke/Elias, Ali, even have Roode and Ziggler in that hunt, nothing stands out for me to challenge Bobby.

Great that Theory won, we have seen it all before with Rollins, Drew and Sheamus, Riddle winning wouldn't have bothered me either. Great match from Profits and Uso's as usual but like someone else said hard to care when they have had same same for a long time.

This really stood out where only having the 1 champion hurts especially when the champion doesn't even defend it on this show and they could have easily had Gunther defend the IC on here but again outside of Drew/Sheamus with the European storyline and their sizes don't have a stand out challenger for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back